Reviews for What If?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
sunokawzi happy existence should be "semi-quasi happy existence" but other than that, fantastic!
AprilDancer007 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
hmm I liked the second story as well go around too. Why don't you just write a second story as an alternate version of the first. I frequently wind up with multiple versions of scenes/chapters until I settle on the one.
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Not sure hwy you decided to remake this AGAIN, but it's pretty good. Keep up the good work
I.C.2014 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
And Stu never got caught... How did the police explain the person that called Sidney... after Billy was already locked up in a holding cell?

I can't wait to see what else happens. Keep up the good work.
Clark Luthor 322 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Great story Really suprising ending was instantly hooked after the first chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
awesome i allways wnted her to survive
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Damn...
This was good, glad you decided to remake it.
randy chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
what did you do to randy!?
kc1690 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Wow! That's just sick and twisted. I could see Scream doing that though. That was awesome. What about Kirby? I know in the movie, they never identified Kirby as dead. When the police showed up the guy on the porch was said to not have a pulse but with Kirby they only mentioned there was a body, before even checking her pulse. So she might be alive...
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Why did you have to have Randy as the killer?
kc1690 chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Woot! Well, thing is Sydney is going to have to die or Tatum. I mean, Sydney being alive through all of them is getting kind of old, so imagine two of them. I guess we'll see. And I always thought Kirby survived as they never said she was dead, they simply just didn't give any detail but yet the guy on the porch (forgot his name) they had said there was no pulse so I think she's still alive...
kc1690 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
I really like Tatum in the equation. She makes everything more interesting! I wish she would've survived the movie.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
i like it please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Do me a big favor author, update this soon! I was laughing so hard throughout it, Tatum is hilarious :)
kc1690 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Tate now has a new look and it sounds more rebellious. She sounds like she could kick some major butt! My question, why is it that none of the survivors, especially Sydney, take any martial arts or defence classes? Just wondering.