Reviews for Wilderness
WingofWind chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
saiduq is so lack of common sense, but so cute :-D
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Amazing story! :D

I loved everything you wrote here - hope you do a sequal or prequal in the future.
Light-of-Heart chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I remember always waiting for this fic to be updated, but that time i had no account for this site till now.

I would've reviewed every chapter today, but it would either bug you

but i can say i really really love your stories of DeSu, but there was always one thing that always bothered me. I never portrayed Naoya as a drunkard, since i only seen him drink once in the Drama CD, is that where you got that from? Other than that i actually love the way you portray everyone, even if Izuna is getting on my nerves.

Hope to see you in your new fics, and i'm sorry for sounding rude to you.
Datenshi Aoi chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I'm...a little overcome at the moment, so I'm probably going to gush inappropriately. Your depiction of the Sparda family made you one of my favorite authors, but after what I seem to recall as a long period of inactivity, I stopped checking your page. And now, when I do, I find a whole trove of new fics in of all things, the Shin Megami Tensei series! SQUEEEEEEE!

I believe you do a wonderful job with characterizations and grammar/spelling, but I do have several comments about this fic:

1) Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like you shifted viewpoints between characters a little TOO smoothly. It might just be the unfortunate side effect of my style of reading, but I would find myself back-tracking just to reconfirm which character was speaking.

2) In an earlier chapter, Izuna describes Naoya's movements as being less agile than when he was 24, but that seems inconsistent with a later chapter when you reveal Naoya's gone and made everyone immortal way back when.

3) I'm guessing you skipped over Abel and friends' introduction to Hiro and his friends in order to avoid rehashing DS1, or any scenes of disbelief or awe, but I feel like you cut out just a little TOO much. One second, Naoya and Kazuya have teleported onto what was a spontaneously generated island which is a feat not even Alcor managed without a device, and the next, everyone's interacting like old friends. Even a quick overview of when Abel brought everyone over, introductions, Yuzu's children-

4) Yuzu's kids! So much untapped potential in the way of antics and how people react to them.

5) I love Naoya's comments about Feng Shui! You may have been referencing Ruroken (though I feel that was a dark time in the series), but what first came to my mind was an episode of Bulls**t, when Penn and Teller investigate Feng Shui by inviting three people over to redecorate a house.

Anywho, thanks for writing these stories. It is always a treat to read fanfics by authors who know their source material, especially when they know it better than I do. (Granted, for the world of SMT, that's not too difficult since I only got in post Persona 3-a spinoff, I know, I know).
sukaifisshu chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Oh Gosh, I had a big dilemma. Though I like English, I am not good, so I was kind of freaked-out because of how much you write- but one day, it was like: ''well, one chapter isn't going to kill me.'' Aaaand I couldn't stop.

The thing is I have to thank you because of the lack of Megami Tensei fics- specially DeSu. I mean, is new and all yet it is kind of sad, having to read the same fics because there's no more, but you filled the void, so thankies! And also, you're one of the best writers ever, dude. Seriously. And all your references are the best.

Well, that. Someday I'll read all your fics and put a decent review- nah, but I'll try. You deserve it. You deserve more attention- you have talent, dude. Praise you and your awesome skills.

Anyways, hope to read you soon.

Adijo
jazminewriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is so good. I haven't played the game, but I do know who the characters are. You used them in an amazing way.
Green Sprout chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I finally got to the newer part but I have to re read it because I'm tired ._.

But I loved how you put Midori in a bigger role and the pairings! Alcor and Yamato fighting over Hiro, with Alcor not really knowing and Hiro getting the popcorn, in a metaphorical sense is hilarious.

Oh and I wonder is everyone else going to watch and place bets? I can see that happening.

My money is on Al-*gets hit upside the head* Yamato-san.

I also love how everyone is IC there and about as well.

The ending had me laugh; makes me wonder about Gouto. I feel bad for the cat though. Living all this time and not really doing much besides his duty.
Granten chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Some of the mentions in different Atlus games suggest that YHVH was one of many gods who happened to take over. Of course others suggest that YHVH really is the original creator god and his jerkish behavior is a sign that something is really WRONG with the universe. Kind of a moot point since YHVH doesn't appear at all (or even get mentioned) in Devil Survivor 2.
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
So this is ten years after DS1? So Mc is like...27-28? And Hiro is his younger brother?

Interesting.

I'm surprised Demi-fiend didn't pop up in this, considering the whole "several worlds," thing.

I rather like the idea that Hiro and Neko-kun are related (I mean Kazuya...I think that's his manga name now,) as well as how Al is totally a major role in this story.

Keep it up; I really really like this. Good DS2 fanfiction is hard to find.
FrostyLite chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I love your story so much. The way you portray the DeSu characters is awesome. Update soon :)
741AuthorNCS chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I like the interaction between DeSu1 and DeSu2 cast. Keep it up.
teddygamer chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Nice fic...waiting for the moment when Naoya meets soon!
Mathais chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I feel warm inside. Sometimes I felt a little dizzy as POV changed too fast for me to follow, but I feel warm and fuzzy inside.
SMT Lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Well now, this is asurprise. A Devil SUrvivor 1 and 2 crossover. About damn time.
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ah... Are we going for the "Survivor" thing now? I'm more worry that people will start killing each other over food...