Reviews for Out of Cash and IOU's
GothicQueen chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
It feels weird reading this since they are drinking and being just weird. I don't know if I like it or not since everything is just confusing me. But I do hope that someday you will continue writing this fanfic cuz I want to know if Olivia and Wen end up together or not. I kinda thought they would end up together like 6 chapters ago.. Heh...
But they are my fave couple ever and I hate reading fanfic where they are with others. Haha.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Awe so cute. I totally ship wen and Olivia and I totally think you should continue this story. I really want to know what happens next keep on writing ur so great you put a lot of effort into ur stories and I think that's great. Keep on writing and update soon!
hhalima232gmail chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
You need to write more of this. I really love reading this story
LillyStoppable chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
OMG. This is so amazing and sad and amazingly sad. I love it! Oh look. I'm crying.
More Than a Band fits this so well. (And what do ya know, I'm still crying.)
WHY WON'T THEY JUST GET IT OUT ALRWADY?! THEY WERE BESTIES AND NOW THEY HATE EACH OTHER?! WWWWHHHHHYYYYYY!?
I'm so sad. Please update soon. It's ok if you don't, but there are only, what, 4 days of school left? Update in summer!
And thank you. This story has captured my heart. It's stunningly fabulous. (That's a good thing hon!)
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I honestly hope you update soon. You're a very talented writer and I can't wait to see what comes next.
JustMeWritingStuff chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Wow. This story is amazing. You almost brought me to tears. This story, how you write and all that just feels so real. You are a great writer with lots of talent.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Omg you need to keep on writing you are doing a great job
Blanche Dubois chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This story is really good, one of the best written in the lemonade mouth section. Hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more. Plus is real and intense. Great job!
HannahbananaJane chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Okay, I was supposed to leave home 10 minutes ago and I really need to get off here, but I got caught up in this story and I noticed how didn't have very many reviews and I think it deserves more, so here goes.

This is the first Lemonade Mouth fanficstory I've read and I love it. I just watched the movie for the first time like 3 hours ago. And ohmygoodness it's amazing!

This story is sad, filled with so much angst, but it's good! And realistic! I hope you update soon and I'm sorry that I can't leave a more detailed review, but I'm already late and really need to go!

I hope you update soon and I'll try to take the time to review future chapters!

Hannah :)
damaris chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
mira niña esto me esta volviendo loca no se como hiciste para que vos puedas verla solo una vez y ya estés haciendo tal drama me encanta porque es re diferente a los demás..ammmmmmm odios quedarme así en suspenso ooo a y perdón por escribir en español espero que aunque sea tengas el traductor de google...
pd:me encanto... quedios e bendiga y cuidate que quiero seguir leyendo ejjeje
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Great, there. Are a few parts that lost me, ut maybe that was because i didnt read the others in a long time. I can tell very well you are an awesome writer!
Wenlivia3 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
that was awesome i love this story and i cant wait till you make more!
PLEASE hurry and make more!
Readingcutie428 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I hope u do; I really want to c where this goes! :)
SimplySavannah123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012