Reviews for Hot Water
Lol, very nice.
polomare chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Awww! That was great! I loved it! :D
mabb5 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Cute little vignette, well written as always.
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Clever (not surprised) fic, loved the banter, liked that C&KJ were together (of course) at the Voyager 5 yr. reunion, ha ha sure KJ does like skinny-dipping, but her way, thanks for writing another amusing story :).
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This came out so well! I loved "Did you really expect me to believe that?" I wasn't expecting that line. At any rate, you captured such a lovely moment between J/C - sweet, touching and funny. Love where you went with DrLiz's line as well.
badmelk chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awww that was fun and cute and awesome... :)
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is a really fun and cute story. I really enjoyed the witty banter between Janeway and Chakotay in this, as well as seeing them actually in a romantic relationship (hooray for fanfic!).

The entire topic of their conversation was hilarious (and leave it to Tom Paris to be thelikely instigator of such a topic. I wonder what B'Elanna thought! XD) as I really enjoyed the two of them reminiscing their teenage years.

And Kathryn's plan - hahaha clever, clever ;)

Nicely done,

CP7
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LOL! That was hilarious! Between they're banter and the story of Kathryn's 'skinny-dipping' experiance I couldn't stop grinnning. And loved the whole talk about Tom being the one to suggest it. Great story! I absolutely loved it!
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Awwwwwww!
every1ssleeping chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
It was fun to read :-D Now I have to do something about this big smile on my face before someone thinks I'm crazy... ;-D

As always - it's great to see you back and posting something new!