Reviews for A Summer in Rome
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This story sounds so cool and I love the little drama between Matt and Melinda (I kinda figured at one point in their adolescent their dynamic is gonna blow up in their faces. Also a little shocked to see a Lizzie Mcguire story published in 2012 lol
obsessive360 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
More, please?
rachel.r.steiner chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Cool story. It's so interesting to imagine what all the characters would be like when they get into high school.
I would love to know what happens at the end of this story. I'm thinking the guy is possibly Paolo or maybe Sergai, the bodyguard guy, from The Lizzie McGuire Movie. It'd be cool to read about them going to Rome again, especially since Miranda wasn't there in the movie. Anyway, I still love Lizzie McGuire; it's still one of my favorite shows, and I'd love to see a continuation of this story. Thanks for posting it! :)
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Must be nice.
Bibliophile- Ink is Immortal chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Omg! Quick! I wanna know! Write!
angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please update! This story is really good so far and I want to find out what happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a great start, with only a few grammatical errors! :) Please continue it! :)
Dani chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Update soon (: Pretty please!
Wishmaker1028 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ooh, dun dun dun. A pretty interesting start to this story. Please continue!
TheRealXenocide chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Let's review:

In the series, Matt is THREE years younger than Lizzie, Gordo, and Miranda. Therefore, he would need to be here unless you are choosing to break canon. As Matt would need to 16 to drive, that would make the older trio 19. Does that mean all three, even Gordo, were held back a couple of years?