Reviews for A Summer in Rome
obsessive360 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
More, please?
rachel.r.steiner chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Cool story. It's so interesting to imagine what all the characters would be like when they get into high school.
I would love to know what happens at the end of this story. I'm thinking the guy is possibly Paolo or maybe Sergai, the bodyguard guy, from The Lizzie McGuire Movie. It'd be cool to read about them going to Rome again, especially since Miranda wasn't there in the movie. Anyway, I still love Lizzie McGuire; it's still one of my favorite shows, and I'd love to see a continuation of this story. Thanks for posting it! :)
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Must be nice.
snowy.mkc chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i love this so far and i always love matt and miranda together :)
melina is such ... well i don't want to be rude, but i always thought they weren't such a cute couple in lizzie mcguire anyway bc melina treats matt like a lap dog and it's about time he stood up to her! i always thought lanny should at least talk for once :\
oh well :)
_ keep it up continue writing i wanna know what happens next :O
Inklover4eva chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Omg! Quick! I wanna know! Write!
angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please update! This story is really good so far and I want to find out what happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a great start, with only a few grammatical errors! :) Please continue it! :)
Dani chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Update soon (: Pretty please!
AK1028 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ooh, dun dun dun. A pretty interesting start to this story. Please continue!
TheRealXenocide chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Let's review:

In the series, Matt is THREE years younger than Lizzie, Gordo, and Miranda. Therefore, he would need to be here unless you are choosing to break canon. As Matt would need to 16 to drive, that would make the older trio 19. Does that mean all three, even Gordo, were held back a couple of years?