Reviews for A New Beginning Redone
zikki 3 chapter 54 . 3/5
Everything appears to be settling down and working out for them all. I love it but can't help feeling a curve ball is heading their way.
zikki 3 chapter 53 . 2/2
So sweet that bella is included. Bella has a tough decision on her hands because either way could be a disaster for her and daughter although it could work out well. She may just have to give it a try. Good chapter :)
zikki 3 chapter 52 . 1/4
Cleo's birthdays always were a cringsfest. This one needs to be one as well or I will be disappointed haha. Lewis will plan something great I know. Its good Bella us slowly allowing will to be as much a owner as herself and her gesture was a nice thing. I can't believe emmash and Zikki's babies are a year old now. :)
chinaluv chapter 51 . 12/2/2014
Cute!
zikki 3 chapter 51 . 12/1/2014
So glad Cleo got a cute valentines day after her birthday meal surprise for Lewis was cancelled. It is nice to see all the couples in a relatively happy place. Nice work :)
zikki 3 chapter 50 . 11/1/2014
Rikki always makes me laugh, she would have a fight with that women. I would have left the ring if i was her. I am do glad bella and will managed to reconnect. Hopefully things work for emma and ash.
zikki 3 chapter 49 . 10/6/2014
Only Cleo would be nearly late for new years. Hopefully both Bella and Emma have a better 2012 as they both have had it rough over the past year compared to rhw other two. Safe to say Rikki's new year for off to a good start! Loved the speeches! I do keep wondering who will be the first to have another child. Good work :)
zikki 3 chapter 48 . 9/3/2014
So cute! I love a good christmas celebration! I love that Rikki wants to have the proper family christmas she never had before! I really feel for Bella though, how awful to feel that uncomfortable at christmas. Her family should be ashamed, hopefully the trip away works in her and Will's favour! Great chapter, look forward to more :)
chinaluv chapter 47 . 8/15/2014
Love it!
zikki 3 chapter 47 . 8/15/2014
Yay! You updated! Good work, hopefully Ash being away won't be too much strain on his and Emma's relationship. I am glad the girls passed their classes. No doubt Harrison will find fault with Zane's plans although since they will make him money he might be for it! :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 46 . 7/12/2014
please please update the story !
zikki 3 chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
Uh oh they are all failing, not good. Look forward to reading in december :)
chinaluv chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
Cute!
zikki 3 chapter 45 . 8/4/2013
Very busy chapter indeed! The McCartney family day idea was adorable. I can't wait to see what happens with bella and her mum. Good Chapter, Update Soon. :)
chinaluv chapter 45 . 8/3/2013