Reviews for A New Beginning Redone
chinaluv chapter 59 . 1/23
Wondefful ending
zikki 3 chapter 59 . 1/19
What a lovely ending. They are all together and happy. I really enjoyed the story. Very well written and enjoyable.
zikki 3 chapter 58 . 1/19
Its good they all seem to be working together to resolve their issues. What ash did was so sweet.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 1/18
An interesting beginning. Still love that Charlotte can't remember any of what happened-serves her right and all. I thought I've read these chapters but guess I didn't. I will try to finish as fast as I can. A good start.
zikki 3 chapter 57 . 1/18
Another great chapter. Hopefully Bella can get will open to the idea of marriage. I'm hoping Emma and ash will be ok, financial issues are always stressful.
chinaluv chapter 56 . 1/4
:) enjoying it'
chinaluv chapter 55 . 11/4/2015
Oh cleo
zikki 3 chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
So many cute little couple moments in this chapter. Lucky Rikki and I love how supportive Zane is! Finally Emma and ash are engaged. And Cleo pregnant again?! I wonder how Lewis is going to take it.
OMGFanGirl chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Awesome they are from South Carolina, because that's where I am from!
zikki 3 chapter 54 . 3/5/2015
Everything appears to be settling down and working out for them all. I love it but can't help feeling a curve ball is heading their way.
zikki 3 chapter 53 . 2/2/2015
So sweet that bella is included. Bella has a tough decision on her hands because either way could be a disaster for her and daughter although it could work out well. She may just have to give it a try. Good chapter :)
zikki 3 chapter 52 . 1/4/2015
Cleo's birthdays always were a cringsfest. This one needs to be one as well or I will be disappointed haha. Lewis will plan something great I know. Its good Bella us slowly allowing will to be as much a owner as herself and her gesture was a nice thing. I can't believe emmash and Zikki's babies are a year old now. :)
chinaluv chapter 51 . 12/2/2014
Cute!
zikki 3 chapter 51 . 12/1/2014
So glad Cleo got a cute valentines day after her birthday meal surprise for Lewis was cancelled. It is nice to see all the couples in a relatively happy place. Nice work :)
zikki 3 chapter 50 . 11/1/2014
Rikki always makes me laugh, she would have a fight with that women. I would have left the ring if i was her. I am do glad bella and will managed to reconnect. Hopefully things work for emma and ash.