Reviews for A New Beginning Redone
zikki 3 chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
Uh oh they are all failing, not good. Look forward to reading in december :)
chinaluv chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
Cute!
zikki 3 chapter 45 . 8/4/2013
Very busy chapter indeed! The McCartney family day idea was adorable. I can't wait to see what happens with bella and her mum. Good Chapter, Update Soon. :)
chinaluv chapter 45 . 8/3/2013
Hmm interesting
Emmy11 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Rikki's twins should be a boy and a girl. Emma's should be both girls. Emma and ash I don't know just don't pair her with bryon
zikki 3 chapter 44 . 7/10/2013
I still don't trust charlotte, not sure why I just don't. And I have a feeling that, will's family reunion thing will be a disaster! good work update soon :)
chinaluv chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
Luv luv luv it!
aleesha chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
i thin that you should do at least between 25 and 30 chapters before you go into the future and i also wanted you to know that i literally envy you and love your story which is why i want you to carry on for as long as possible;
oh and if you ever do give up for any serious reason whatsoever, please get up to 200 chapters in total before you stop.

thanx
zikki 3 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Oh and I juust remebered Rikki giving Melanie the Queen thing is cool f.y.I the person with same name as me isn't actually me its someone who's using the same name lol :)
Zikki 3 chapter 43 . 6/26/2013
Great that would be a good idea doing 10 years later and another retreat chapter I is a great story update it soon and I wonder how will Melanie do being Byron coming just added drama Ash won't be happy.I hope it is not over yet..
zikki 3 chapter 43 . 6/26/2013
Emma and byron? I see spmething there, and bella didn't seem to eager to help her. Good thing the ball went well good work update soon :)
Swimngym chapter 43 . 6/25/2013
I didn't expect for Rikki to give Melanie the queen powers! That's a cool twist! :) And as for your question, maybe both? I don't know, maybe that's too much work. I'd probably like ten years better. :)
chinaluv chapter 43 . 6/25/2013
Luved it!
zikki 3 chapter 42 . 6/16/2013
So many friendships :) I have a bad feeling about charlotte, but it is charlotte so I never feel good :) I have a feeling Ash may not go in the end cause he doesn't want to be away from Emma and the girls. Good work, update soon :)
InGodIstilltrust chapter 42 . 6/16/2013
Wow i really liked this chapter. And the suprise ending was really cool. Good work!