Reviews for The Fine Line Between Right and Wrong
Razor of DOOM chapter 14 . 4/2
Rereading fic
*gives another cookie*
Eltyr chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
... You made Sly steal one of Jack's lines..? Wait... i just made a funny by accident XD
Eltyr chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Awww, you are awesome for using those lines from Lady and the Tramp :) As for who's at the door... i doubt it's Melangerie...Dimitri maybe?
Eltyr chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
As far as first chapters go, this has everything good in an opening: good narration and description, visiting up on the characters we all know and love, putting a good spin on the established plot, introducing some new faces, and dropping a bombshell right at the end :) Keep writing like this, and i'm sure you're name will hit the best sellers list in time ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
poor carmelita
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
I practically died laughing when I read about Bentley's embarrasment
chloemcg chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Awwwww, cuteness overload! The firsts Sly and Carmelita go through is a lot isn't it? But it will always keep them together! I'll carry on reading!
chloemcg chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
... 0.0 Cutest chapter ever. Seriously, I REALLY want this to be a game someday! This is just a very sweet chapter and I am still grinning from ear to ear! Thank you for making this fantastic story and I'm sure that I won't stop reading this for awhile now!

I love Rascal and I love those moments between Sly, Carmelita and Rascal since they are just adorable. Well done!
Nastra1991 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I love this story very much, you have talent! :D
Lucy.of.the.wolves chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Princess Bride reference. Yeah!
rc3wondere chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
No offense but how that Tony guy reacted was kinda random
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
If they made this a book your getting a nobel prize
Cooptown chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
ahh I loved this, read the whole thing straight through! Off to hunt down the sequel now!
Moonreaper666 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD IT SHOULD BE A SLY NOVEL!
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
Dude, I've read this story like three times, OF COURSE I WANT A SEQUEL! I just recently got into the Sly Cooper series since it escaped me for half a decade and then I found it again and now I want to get into the games and then I came across this fic. So yeah I want a sequel, I want to know what's going to happen!