Reviews for Arranged
Please please PLEASE continue! It's very good, has a interesting plot, and it makes you think, what if this really happened? It would be so dissapointing of this was not continued.
Rima16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
All I could say to the last one is ahhh
FizzyCash man chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good idea keep updating!
Shadowabyss191 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow great start!
Kawesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Love this! Please continue!
I 3 u chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
is there going to be more chapters? :)
immangel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, my god. PLEASE say you'll continue this okay? I don't think I could take having this as an ending! xx
Iamtribute chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
this story is amazing!
Bridget-Malkowski chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ARE U DONE WRITING THESE? PLEASE SAY NO.
maddielala56 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is cute:) I'm in love with the Gale and Willow! hahaha I think you should continue this! I would certainly read it:) Bye-bye And update soon;)

-Maddie
Lily Mapleberry chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is a very interesting idea! I really hope you intend to finish this story, because it's off to a great start. :)
0realistic-dreamer0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please continue, i realy want to know what happens next. If it was a one shot i would be so sad :'(.
Walkin On Blue Skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
really good you should add some drama like i don't know maybe someone else falls in love with one of the wives or one of the husbands is abusive? its just a suggestion to make it more interesting
Blue Heart Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Please update a chapter soon! And im totally thinking about writing a story a little like this.
Violet Teardrops chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Honestly, I couldn't decide whether or not I liked it. I found the names weird, and the idea weirder, but the moment I read it properly it was actually pretty interesting. I loved Marvel and Arielle right off, more so Cato and Emerald. I can't wait to see where this is headed, and I do hope my interest becomes positive, because this has plenty of potential. Good luck!