Reviews for What You Don't Know About Greg Lestrade
becgate chapter 11 . 3/30
Awesome ! Love these!
misssocrates chapter 10 . 3/24
Wow, you know this guy really well. It's like you have an insight directly into Being Greg Lestrade.
misssocrates chapter 7 . 3/24
I'm sure Sherlock gives everyone a headache.
BTW, this is so different with how the whole story is a list, but interesting at the same time.
misssocrates chapter 6 . 3/24
I'm glad he's ticklish. that's always useful ;)
This is amazing! This is totally how I imagine Lestrade! Please do more! Please! :-)
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 11 . 2/9
This is such a great format and idea, I love it. I really do!
Nessa chapter 11 . 1/18
''And in the rain, no one can tell whether you're crying or not.'' That kind of broke my heart :( One of the most spectacularly written stories I've ever read :D
GreenApril chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I feel like it would be really cool if you did something like things sherlock deduced about lestrade
watlocked chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I want Shawarma too! Have you seen the after credit scene with them all out eating shawarma? It's great. And I am loving this - I really am.
lettertothewind chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Oh my god, this fic made me want to cry. But in a good way. New favorite character established 3
tempestchaos18 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Good lord, you're dedicated to making people cry at the end of every chapter, aren't you. It's so fun to imagine all of these little things that would fit into the nooks and crannies of Lestrade, and then at the very end...

I think a little piece of my heart just broke.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
[His first kiss was when he was nine]
Lucky prat.

[Anderson really, really pisses him off at times]
It's a well-known fact ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
This is beautiful. If you can, write more. I love it so much that words cannot fathom. It's heartbreaking and touching and creative... Hope u don't mind but I wrote a story in this pattern (one for Seb Moran and one for an OC) because its brief and says so much about a character's personality. I love Lestrade though and this broke my heart-and also made me laugh-on so many levels. One suggestion: maybe a little less sad...? But seriously. Really well written. If you can, please write more. I LOVE YR HINTS OF LESTROLLY! They are my Sherlock otp. I have to go to bed now. Thank you so much.
Palimpest chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
"He is sad" followed by "He is happy", together, I like that.
Lolapola chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I absolutely love this! I really love the way your Lestrade met Sherlock as well. Are you going to write more or expand on them?