Reviews for Bathtime
snapify52 chapter 10 . 3/25
:D
snapify52 chapter 6 . 3/25
I was thinking that Sarah was being very stubborn, but no, Jareth *does* intend to take advantage of the situation!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hahahaha! Haha... Aahhhhh... Lovely! :3
nothingnothingtralala chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Jareth with his sleeves rolled up, kneeling by the tub... oooooh now there is an image I never want out of my head.
This is so perfect because you *don't* ruin it with overdone smut... it's just left there hanging in the air.
Also I now really want the Goblin King to give me a bath. I might go play in the Bog... SEE YOU LATER
nothingnothingtralala chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Things I love about this chapter:
1) The grapes. Can just picture Jareth chilling with some cheese, crackers and grapes. Sophistication incarnate.
2) "I'm not going to bite you...probably." SQUEE
3) The image of Nekkid!Sarah being stared at "with great interest" by all the goblins. I giggled out loud.

I was hunting for a Laby fic to read while I drank my tea and ate chocolate. This was the perfect find.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I loved this, excellent plot and characterisation!
MorgauseNokami chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Hahaha enjoying this so much!
MorgauseNokami chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Ha. This is awesome :D
nothingnothingtralala chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This genuinely made my day. Not only did it make me chuckle at a time that I really, really needed to chuckle, but it's also adorable and hilarious and everything I want in my J/S fluff... aww... thank you :)
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
hilarious! I love it! would love to read more like a sequel tho... )
Tarocchi chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
oh lawd. this story had me laughing out loud the whole way through. your sense of timing is brilliant :)
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
So FUNNY!Laughed quite often. Good job :)
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
*Whines* No! It can't be over! Nooo! Urrgh, this was so well written... would you ever consider a sequel of this? It doesn't feel finished to me... :)
Feathered Heart chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ha ha! Loved it! I loved the JxS interactions!
jaderook chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ah, ha, ha! As a former middle school teacher, I can assure you, I'd take the bog any day. Glad those days are behind me now and I'm on to a new career.

Anyway, nice start. You've got me hooked already! ;)