Reviews for Daycare
awceagle chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Please do not us in suspense any longer. I would like very much to read more of your work. I especially wish to see who the protagonists are in this story, and your writing has marked improved.
Cruz-Hime chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
So, I know this story has been abondonef, but I know I am not the only one who is demanding an end to this story, or at least another chapter. So please, pretty please, find it in your heart to bring this story back to life. Your fans will be eternally gratefull.
Xx Lady Xiao xX chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I am extremely lazy and don't feel like logging in, but I want you to know that I have reread this story AGAIN and I demand an ending! It's too good to remain incomplete!

So, please update if you can. I will be eternally grateful!

-LX

You can PM me on my account if you want!
chillaxin101 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I love your story, please please update soon!

Thanks

Chillaxin101
lili06 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
i hope you add more!I'm dying to find out what happens next!
CherryBlossom06 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
WHY? Oh the torture...to think I have to wait for the next chapter. Please hurry so that I can know what happens. By the way, great story, some minor typos but very good plot. :)
AnnechanB chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
HI I really enjoy this adventure into the S/S world. I hope one day that you will finish this.
supersaiyanx chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
you cannpt leave that there! That is just evil!

Update soon please

Thanks
Little Fire Sprite chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
I am absolutely loving your story. I think you have an excellent premise and are carrying it out beautifully. Please tell me that you have not abandoned this story and that you have every intention of finishing it.

As much as I love this story, however, there are some small things that you could do to polish it up. You have several misspellings and some other clutter. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help you out by editing and betaing for you.

I would love to hear back from you! Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to hearing more.
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
kei is ADORABLE! please update this story at some point soon, i really can't wait to see that stacy girl get what's coming to her
Little Silver Kitten chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
update~
Cloverful chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Please continue on writing. I'm enjoying the plot and characters so far. :D Keep on writing and update soon!
Ryoutas chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Eh, a great story. I love it.
Shannon19 chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
I know you've moved on to writing other stories but I think this one is the best. Please look at it again and consider continuing it?
shears chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
why didnt they call the police? i mean i think that would be the first thing to do. anyway please post more soon!