Reviews for An Honest Understanding
fringeperson chapter 1 . 4/18
Will always and forever love this story. It's just sooooooo good. Thank you for writing it.
C.P. Fletcher chapter 1 . 4/12
That was awesome! I love the idea that the hulk is far more advanced than people think, and quite capable of friendship. A great read. :)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 4/1
Lol great story.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story! I loved all the little moment, my favorite being the puzzles and the cave.
Thank you for writing and posting.
alex chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I enjoyed reading this, but its too short. I want to see the relationship between Hulk and Barton grow. More chapters please.
gemclaw chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
this was absolutely adorable. i love all stories where hulk is more than a mindless beast, and you've done well with him here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Sweet story! Was so fun to read! I loved picturing Clint working on puzzles and that everyone wanted to sign Clint's cast without him even asking them to. :)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
great way to build the dynamic between these two and such a pleasure to read )
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow.
I haven't read the comics, but I have seen the movies and I love this. I really like the idea of Hulk...adopting (for lack of a better word) Clint. I personally, think it is adorable.
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love it! Read this before and I'm not sure why I didn't review and favorite then... Anyway, fantastic job, and keep on writing!
JRBarton chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Just discovered this little jewel of yours, I liked this story a lot, it's funny, it speaks of friendship and the way you described Clint in some points, childlike, it's just as I imagine him on his downtime. Really loved it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
No, I don't want this to end! I really enjoyed it. The growth of their bond/friendship. Very nice.
Zoneperson chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I LOVE it! Are you going to write some more? you should!
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nice! The development made sense to me, and it was just so cute! xD
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012