Reviews for An Honest Understanding
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 5/4
I love stories like this, and I loved it. I love seeing Clint and the Hulk's interactions, even with Bruce too.
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 5/1
I love this so much. Hulk and Hawkeye are so awesome in the cartoons, and you melded that friendship with the movies' sensibility just perfectly!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/2
Yesssss I love it.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awesome story! Love Hawkeye and Hulk friendship :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/9/2015

That Other Coin chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is brilliant :)
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
nice
i like the idea of hulk being all 'teddy' and protective
and i am strongly for the idea that he has a brain and wants to protect those he likes
fringeperson chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Will always and forever love this story. It's just sooooooo good. Thank you for writing it.
C.P. Fletcher chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was awesome! I love the idea that the hulk is far more advanced than people think, and quite capable of friendship. A great read. :)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Lol great story.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story! I loved all the little moment, my favorite being the puzzles and the cave.
Thank you for writing and posting.
alex chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I enjoyed reading this, but its too short. I want to see the relationship between Hulk and Barton grow. More chapters please.
gemclaw chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
this was absolutely adorable. i love all stories where hulk is more than a mindless beast, and you've done well with him here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Sweet story! Was so fun to read! I loved picturing Clint working on puzzles and that everyone wanted to sign Clint's cast without him even asking them to. :)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
great way to build the dynamic between these two and such a pleasure to read )
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »