Reviews for Kurama in Naruto! Fem Naruto
michelous chapter 8 . 4/1
i hope for new chapter soon
Princess of Miracles chapter 5 . 1/21
Oh, I love Kurama/Yusuke and SasuNaru!
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
cool story
Ashar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hmmm... Kurama (YYH) meet Kurama (Naruto)... how will you will differentiate the two, when and if they'll meet, without using some trick like I did (which is not the best option) is beyond me.
Nice fic, anyway.
Romantic sapp chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I love this story plz update soon! 3
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How did HE get out?
Jostanos chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

SCHOOL ALWAYS COMES FIRST!

Tyls (An immature, Bi, Henti ryusune): Yeah! Especially in Health classes! XD OW! -_- WHO THE O_O GAH! JOSTANOS-SAMA!

me: -_- Tyls... Have you been pulling a "Jiryaia" again?

Tyls: N-n-n-no, Jostanos-sama... O o of course not. W w why d do you ask? ;;;

me: Oh.. no reason.. (*Tyls sighs with relief*) It's just that I received a letter from the headmaster about your antics..

Tyls: O_O NOOOO! I SWEAR! THAT WASN'T ME! IT WAS ANOTHER HENGED TO LOOK LIKE ME!

me: -_- Riiiiight... And I'm a mature adult Silver Amethyst Dragon in disguise whose weight, in human form, is about the same as his dragon form's weight.

Tyls: *sighs* Ididit..again.
DaemonDeDevil chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm gonna help you with this story real quick since it is shorter. Though, even if it is shorter, it does have a good amount of spelling errors and grammar errors too. I will fix up the errors, possibly make suggestions, and send that in a PM instead of a review.

I will point this out though; The lyrics to the song aren't lined up right. (As in the verses aren't on the right stanza.) So I will help you correct that too, since I know this song very well lol.

From a fellow Writer-ttebayo!(Hehe)
TigerlillyLuvAce chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I love it.

When's the next chapter coming out?