Reviews for Arranged
so cute
michelletran867 chapter 1 . 5/9
The end is great.
Tatertotrocks chapter 1 . 4/7
This was awesome. Pure genius.
Risshu chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Haha! I love the ending! I hope there's a sequel!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Quite probably the best NaLu fic I've ever seen. I love how Lucy just rolls with it, cause what are you gonna do? It's also every impressive how it's almost completely dialogue free, and present tense! It's hard to do that and keep a story good. I know, I've done it.

Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Fantastic! Very well written, original and an adorably hilarious concept )
Shirakawa Yuri chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Lol, it was so confusing and in the end, ahhh! i squealed when i imagined Natsu smiling, acting as if he too just know the fact that they're getting married!
How did you get such idea?! Kudos to you, author - sama!
GemB chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Part 2 would be great. I loved the last line, but i want to know more! More? Please?
Tsubaki394 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Awwwwwwwww, I just melted. It was soo cute, I loved it!
Sweet.Cygnus chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
EHHH? Oh sorry, late review
logicat chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It's absolutely perfect...magical and so so loving. Such an overwhelmingly cute story. 3
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That was confusing but fun
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I can so see this happening in cannon
Senbei x Cup Ramen chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I'm sitting here, nodding my head in approval.

Oh Lucy, we all know that (somewhere, in the depths of your oblivious mind) you were expecting this. The entire fanfic just had me smiling. Evilly. The way you wrote this just made it so funny and holy heck, Erza and her 'shared money moment' LOL! Okay, somehow, I don't find this hard to believe at all hahaha!

And then in the ending, I was wondering if Natsu was being serious or not. I MEAN, DOES HE EVEN GET WHAT IS HAPPENING? I hope he does! More like, he might have been planning this. Secretly. And the lack of his response or reluctance to whatever Lucy and him have been put through makes me believe that he was involved in this whole 'Let's get married (Without your knowledge)" thing all along.

Mind be reeling. I be faving this!
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This situation is entirely in the realm of possibility for them. It has a perfect balance of sweet moments and humor. I loved Erza assuming Lucy's in charge of money, and Capricorn walking her down the aisle is actually the perfect choice. Also, the fact that Natsu was behind it all along and just acting oblivious? I can definitely see that.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »