Reviews for Arranged
lovesmoonpie15 chapter 1 . 6/20
I just read this and I love it so much. I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING! NALU 4EVER!
chism chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
'did you know we were getting married', please natsu, you're practically an evil mastermind, which is true but kinda hard to believe because he's usually using his fists, so
guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This is one of the best nalu fics ever. I can completely picture Natsu being this sneaky, especially considering how he tricked Lucy into being his partner in the first place. I would love to see more nalu from you since it is so rare to find someone that actually nails Natsu's character and doesn't make him into a complete idiot. He's dense, but he's also devious and clever.
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This is soo cute!
crystalpassions chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is super adorable. :)
fattyfat chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
so cute
michelletran867 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
The end is great.
Tatertotrocks chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was awesome. Pure genius.
Risshu chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Haha! I love the ending! I hope there's a sequel!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Quite probably the best NaLu fic I've ever seen. I love how Lucy just rolls with it, cause what are you gonna do? It's also every impressive how it's almost completely dialogue free, and present tense! It's hard to do that and keep a story good. I know, I've done it.

Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Fantastic! Very well written, original and an adorably hilarious concept )
Shirakawa Yuri chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Lol, it was so confusing and in the end, ahhh! i squealed when i imagined Natsu smiling, acting as if he too just know the fact that they're getting married!
How did you get such idea?! Kudos to you, author - sama!
GemB chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Part 2 would be great. I loved the last line, but i want to know more! More? Please?
Ame-Leah chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Awwwwwwwww, I just melted. It was soo cute, I loved it!
Sweet.Cygnus chapter 1 . 5/17/2014