Reviews for Azaleas and Embers
Sabrina chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I love it u should continue I really wanna know what happens nexts
RWBYJNPRCRDL chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Nice.
I'd change the 'Monstrous Nightmare in the arena scene' so it involves Azealea.
Loving the 'Azanutt'
Fangirl101 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I love this it's so AWSOME and I'm like havi g a mini freak out so glad I'm home alone I'm just spazing out!
LittleMissAwkward chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic story!
Anime-eef chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
ohhhh!
I LOVE this story soooo MUCH!
and it's just to cute!
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!

byebye! kisses!
Taesis chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Ever since i watched HTTYD for the first time I've been in love with tuffnut and this is by far one of my favourite tuffnut fanfics! Please update soon!
cHeMiCaL77 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Dude, I love this story!
Kristy Annabelle Cullens chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Love this story and cannot wait for the next chapters!
Tgirl15 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I just love this story and all the chapters and i really hope you update as soon as you can. So please please please please please update ch:7 as soon as you can. Ps: i hope that you write more story of Azalea and tuffnut storys point of view from the dragon series please. :)
queen-of-evil66 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
You should add more really good
Tgirl15 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
(Hi it me Tgirl, i just go by Tgirl15 now) any way i just love this story and i just can't wait to see what going to happen next in ch:7. I just love how tuffnut and Azalea are so in love and i really reallly hope you update ch:7 soon as you can so please please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Brilliant! I love how this story is going and I can sense that this story has amazing potential and I hope that it will be completed soon. Best of luck!
Midnight Eternial chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Love it! Can't wait for you to post more!
Renna chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Im sorry for your lose of the memory and that you culnt bet upp your sister but whay not do somthing to her thats your moder cant find and good luck at geting back.
LoveLettersThiefXHiro chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE your story and I'm so sorry that your little sister did that. I hope that you get your laptop fixed soon.