Reviews for His
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is really good, Will. Can't believe I haven't read any of your before! (oops!) I really like this train of through writing style.
I wish that what you wrote here could be true. I really do. It saddens me. But that's okay, it just means you did a good job tugging at the reader's heartstrings.
If you ever are in need of a beta, feel free to ask me.
Talk soon!
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yes! Wonderful job! Loved the flashbacks!
kat st james chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a beautiful piece of writing that clearly shows the turmoil and confusion inside Elena. I do believe her 'choice' was rushed and made without really understanding the implications and now all if that will be overlooked as everyone focuses on her turning. Loved how you showed her disjointed thoughts and how each time she'd ping in another direction her thoughts would center on Damon. Thanks for sharing and helping to take the sting out of that horrid season finale.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
things are def gonna be interesting come season four !
laugh4life chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Although not completely comprehensible at first, this piece grew on me. It was full of emotion and thoughts, and the scenarios were well played out; I could imagine every detail in my mind and remember the scenes from the past TVD episodes. It was anger-filled and saddening, and very good. It was a little hard to read because of the jagged, per se, way you wrote it. But it was really good. Keep up the awesome writing and I hope to see an update soon!

Phyrfli chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
yep... definitely angry... but it should be what went through her head. even makes sense... :)
Oh Yeah Damon from twitter chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Loved this. Short and bittersweet. Oh baby...if only Elena thinks this way. We'll have to wait and see.
ellieloves2read chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Let me just say that i love u for writing this down!

I really need a pick me up after that finale. N u just made my day.

I know that elena will probably remembers the wonderful moments erased by Damon once she's a vampire. But i don't think the series will make it that easy for a Delena. After all, this is Elena we're talking about. And as Damon said, she made many terrible mistakes and poor judgements.

So thank u once again for giving us an alternate universe in which Damon is loved, as he deserves.

Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I think that considering what you were going for (a disoriented Elena), this jagged way of writing kind of worked. Good one-shot.
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can't wait for season 4! But until then I hope you can give me a happy Delena ending. Update soon!
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Thank you for writing this. Its really lovely, and I hope Elena realizes all of this come September. I was a mess during this episode, but this helped. Great work.
AyaMae91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
wow. this wasn't terrible at all! I really enjoyed it :) i think you captured her feelings very well :)
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I just stoped watching the finale and now I have to stop myself from tossing my computer right out the window-

but this really made me feel better! Thanks for sharing - I really loved it!
titanica chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is wonderful. It's certainly not badly-written or anything like that; it's great, totally encompasses the hectic emotions she must be feeling when she wakes up. I just can't wait to see how Elena being a vampire affects Damon and Stefan's relationship... and Katherine will probably return, since Klaus is "dead." No, I thought this one-shot totally carried the tone of the episode, and it's fabulous.
jazzywriter22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm insanely impressed with your turnaround time. Writing it so soon after the episode ended really imparted some of that fire from your "in the moment" anger to your story. I like the way you write in thought snippets - it makes the story feel more organic and raw.

"I have the worst decision making skills ever."

You got that part right for sure.