Reviews for A Slender Chance, a Slender Man Mythos Story
;-; plz make more this id very good
Why is this not continued :/ because its great
Old Fan chapter 20 . 1/6
Came back to this after recently wanting to read slendy fanfics again. I think I came across this one 3 years ago, and it's the only one I remembered well enough to jump straight into the last few chapters I missed out on. By this point I'm guessing you've stopped writing this, but I have to say, thank you for writing what you have :) I can just imagine Jace backstabbing Jamie so bad at this point... hehe... :)
Shina -0- Hoshi chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Yeah. And the last time you updated was.. One year ago. Okay.

I love your fanfic xD I really feel like Jace was the stalker (and that won't be any plot twist D:) And somehow I knew that he was the 'Improbable' when coincidentally Jace met Jamie. And it was right (?).
This ' great danger' made Missy die. I wonder if it's REALLY Slenderman's doing. Like, he pushed her down because he wanted to save her, but it was too late. That would be interesting xD This danger... I'm really curious. Would 'Kate' showed up? I mean, 'Kate,' 'Katrina'... :3 Wait. There's no way. -.- Aah, I'm confused!

Please update again! Well, if you have time.. Pretty please? I know there's so many people still waiting for your update :3 But it's your right to discontinued or not.. ;w;

-Sorry if my English is bad-
DewieDTT chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Definitely looking forward reading future chapters!
DewieDTT chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
This story has been surprisingly good. I'm glad.
LeanaVine chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Okay omg what? Jace Tanner? My boyfriend's name is Jace, and his son's name is Tanner. How freaky! Lol
But I really am liking the story so far. It kinda feels like I'm watching a movie.
LeanaVine chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Omg my boyfriend's name is Jace :o (as soon as I saw that name I started writing this, I didn't even finish the chapter yet lol)
Good story though. One of the better Slender stories so far :)
An angry orc chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
This is so awesome!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Love it keep up a good story loving it alot tehehe :)
RibbonRevolution chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Yay an update. I'm curious as to how this story will play out. Can't wait for more.
Technilogical chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is the best story that I have ever read! Wonderful job! Write some new chapters, too! We of all people need more chapters! Good job, Erin!
Creepypasta Goddess chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
PERFECT! keep up the awesome chapters! :o)
FishCustard chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I think Jace is just doing this for his own personal gain. He also might be the stalker. He'll end up betraying Jamie and do something super duper evil.
A reader xD chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
That guy is giving somethin' spooky to my reasoning... better not be trust so much. We hadn't heard anything about how he get to Slender it isn't a casualty that all of a sudden he found Jamie at that forum.
Btw good story thank glob I started reading it at thia point otherwise I would had been cliffhangered
Keep it up !