Reviews for A Slender Chance, a Slender Man Mythos Story
LeanaVine chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Okay omg what? Jace Tanner? My boyfriend's name is Jace, and his son's name is Tanner. How freaky! Lol
But I really am liking the story so far. It kinda feels like I'm watching a movie.
LeanaVine chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Omg my boyfriend's name is Jace :o (as soon as I saw that name I started writing this, I didn't even finish the chapter yet lol)
Good story though. One of the better Slender stories so far :)
An angry orc chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
This is so awesome!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Love it keep up a good story loving it alot tehehe :)
RibbonRevolution chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Yay an update. I'm curious as to how this story will play out. Can't wait for more.
Technilogical chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is the best story that I have ever read! Wonderful job! Write some new chapters, too! We of all people need more chapters! Good job, Erin!
Creepypasta Goddess chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
PERFECT! keep up the awesome chapters! :o)
FishCustard chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I think Jace is just doing this for his own personal gain. He also might be the stalker. He'll end up betraying Jamie and do something super duper evil.
A reader xD chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
That guy is giving somethin' spooky to my reasoning... better not be trust so much. We hadn't heard anything about how he get to Slender it isn't a casualty that all of a sudden he found Jamie at that forum.
Btw good story thank glob I started reading it at thia point otherwise I would had been cliffhangered
Keep it up !
Rosemellen chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Dammit. He's the stalker, isn't he? I get feelings about these things. Sticking close to her to find weaknesses of Slender.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I got so excited when I seen that there was an update. I've been following this since 2012 XD
LadyMonoceros chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Yay! You updated!
And I like your idea of Slender being a manifestation of people's thoughts. :D It konda reminds me of what the Marble Hornets series was implying? Which is perfectly fine.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Nice! The transition scenes are a bit shakey, but overall, excellent job!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Can't wait for the next one!
Nobody Important chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Make more. I am really hooked. You write beautifully!