Reviews for A Satori's Tale
Cloy552 chapter 13 . 1/18
Satori you tactical genius.

Also I am finding it harder and harder to like any of these characters. Seriously just get Yukari to drag Reimu over. It wouldn't take that long. Or just get her permission don't suck her life out through Marisa. Closer and closer to evil vs evil. He'll I'm pretty sure that's all it is anymore. Satori you should just go home and lock your house off from the entirety of everywhere so you don't have to deal with all these monsters... Then you also won't have to learn when to shut up for your own good.
Cloy552 chapter 12 . 1/18
The holy hand grenade of antarock... If I spelled it right.
Satori you have a very bad habit of breaking your opponents also you are totally going to save the world and royally piss off Shinki with your mind reading prowess.
And I guess I was wrong about Medi's poison of hell being used usefully.
Cloy552 chapter 11 . 1/18
Everything keeps getting worse and worse. This is seriously heartbreaking and I am terrified for Aya. Hina seems to be the one genuinely nice person in this series. Thank you so very much Patchouli for actually being helpful and not a hindrance!
Cloy552 chapter 9 . 1/17
Why is everyone in this story morally grey at best? Seriously god damn.
When you said it was a dark story I assumed dark on a level equal to Pursuit of the Lost. Dear god this is worse. So very much worse. And all the more enthrall in because of it.
Cloy552 chapter 8 . 1/17
1. I am calling it now. They will somehow use Medicine's new poison to fend off Makai
2. Why is everyone in your stories a powerhungry sociopath?!
Cloy552 chapter 3 . 1/17
eep. Your Yuuka is scary as hel... No... scarier than hell. dear god. Seriously she makes Rumia from your other story look like an angel instead of just hungry.
MasterCritics chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Keeping things short.

A fanfiction fitting for a multi-book thriller. I'm glad I stumbled on this when I did.
chaosrin chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
She sure have the worst luck. Poor girl
Random Reviewer chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
(ignoring grammatical errors)

This story is excellent, the best story I've read on this site.

Did Eirin finish that antidote?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life and will probably ever read in my life, this is no exaggeration. I was so worried you had abandoned this fic and would never come back to it and it bummed me out but then you finally finished it and was worth the wait. I only have 2 questions though.

1. What happened to Sakuya?

2. What happened to Koakuma?

It would be great to know because these are the 2 biggest mysteries on my mind right now.
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
And thus Satori learned that in this world that. No one likes a snitch, that whole last bit blown me away when you think about that satori's are in a sense supernatural snitches. Explains why everyone wanted em dead.
Wait chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
Whatever happened to Nue?
Wolfsbane706 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I am curious about one thing, now that you mention it. After she defeats Satori, Cirno essentially drops off the map aside from the occasional reference to the battle. What happened to her?
Excellent chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
This is easily one of the best Touhou fics I've read. The plot is intriguing and you writing makes it captivating. You world interpretation is also fascinating. Keep up the good work!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
My, it has been some time since I last read this work, hasn't it? I can say that I'm glad that you've decided to finally continue it, for one. I had been waiting for that day to give you a nice little read! And then a review! My, isn't that lovely? I'm glad to see that you have continued your work, as it's one of the few sources of horrifically dark works around! Not quite as dark as Begi, but he hasn't really done a whole lot on this site in a while. Not to mention that I happen to be biased. Moving on!

I loved the way you captured the Prismriver mansion! I love to death the way that Youmu was nearly lead to her death by that dirge of crashing clashing melodies. ...I don't think I've ever used those two words before side-by-side, to be honest. Today is apparently a day of firsts for me. Well, first. Singular, really; I only did one first, after all. I can quite easily say that I am in love with the way you handle the characters. That Remilia is just... perfect! I adore evil Remilia's! I have to wonder if I like yours more than Begi's evil Remilia, however. Yours seems to not only be evil, but she is also a tad... stupidly selfish. It has just a hint more of a Remilia feel than Begi's! And if you're wondering what Remilia I'm talking about, try out Luminous Beginnings' work Sublime Solioquy. God is that Remilia great... For me to compare yours to his is no small feat, you know; he's my love, after all. As such, I hold him up on a pedestal. Sure, there are better works out there, but it takes a lot for me to call something better than his. I was actually like that before we started going out. ...Majorly digressing, I just realized! Anywho, you did a good job, and you should feel good about it.