Reviews for A Satori's Tale
Cerebret chapter 31 . 10/31/2016
This was an amazing read. Very well thought out and excecuted, though I kinda marvel at how much everything escalated from: "Oh look there are so many spirits oh no Satori help" to "saving this ungrateful world and excecuting masterpieces of planning which makes everyone hate you more and want to kill you". Also, Remilia's level of antagonisticness rose up very far from its original level.

Despite these though, and the doubt that a Gensokyo with so many overpowered and psychopathic entities could exist, I find this fanfiction brilliant, and definitely one of the best ones I've ever read, TouHou-related or not. I applaud your work, and will continue to see what else you have. Good day.
Cloy552 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Satori you tactical genius.

Also I am finding it harder and harder to like any of these characters. Seriously just get Yukari to drag Reimu over. It wouldn't take that long. Or just get her permission don't suck her life out through Marisa. Closer and closer to evil vs evil. He'll I'm pretty sure that's all it is anymore. Satori you should just go home and lock your house off from the entirety of everywhere so you don't have to deal with all these monsters... Then you also won't have to learn when to shut up for your own good.
Cloy552 chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
The holy hand grenade of antarock... If I spelled it right.
Satori you have a very bad habit of breaking your opponents also you are totally going to save the world and royally piss off Shinki with your mind reading prowess.
And I guess I was wrong about Medi's poison of hell being used usefully.
Cloy552 chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
Everything keeps getting worse and worse. This is seriously heartbreaking and I am terrified for Aya. Hina seems to be the one genuinely nice person in this series. Thank you so very much Patchouli for actually being helpful and not a hindrance!
Cloy552 chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Why is everyone in this story morally grey at best? Seriously god damn.
When you said it was a dark story I assumed dark on a level equal to Pursuit of the Lost. Dear god this is worse. So very much worse. And all the more enthrall in because of it.
Cloy552 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
1. I am calling it now. They will somehow use Medicine's new poison to fend off Makai
2. Why is everyone in your stories a powerhungry sociopath?!
Cloy552 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
eep. Your Yuuka is scary as hel... No... scarier than hell. dear god. Seriously she makes Rumia from your other story look like an angel instead of just hungry.
MasterCritics chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Keeping things short.

A fanfiction fitting for a multi-book thriller. I'm glad I stumbled on this when I did.
chaosrin chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
She sure have the worst luck. Poor girl
Random Reviewer chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
(ignoring grammatical errors)

This story is excellent, the best story I've read on this site.

Did Eirin finish that antidote?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life and will probably ever read in my life, this is no exaggeration. I was so worried you had abandoned this fic and would never come back to it and it bummed me out but then you finally finished it and man...it was worth the wait. I only have 2 questions though.

1. What happened to Sakuya?

2. What happened to Koakuma?

It would be great to know because these are the 2 biggest mysteries on my mind right now.
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
And thus Satori learned that in this world that. No one likes a snitch, that whole last bit blown me away when you think about that satori's are in a sense supernatural snitches. Explains why everyone wanted em dead.
Wait chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
Whatever happened to Nue?
Wolfsbane706 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I am curious about one thing, now that you mention it. After she defeats Satori, Cirno essentially drops off the map aside from the occasional reference to the battle. What happened to her?
Excellent chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
This is easily one of the best Touhou fics I've read. The plot is intriguing and you writing makes it captivating. You world interpretation is also fascinating. Keep up the good work!