Reviews for Destruction and Desire
hervissa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this :3 Like, siriusly! _
It's amazingly written and I just can't but drool over Voldy *u*
Definitely going to one of my all-time favourite stories :D

hervissa :)
CierraLuv97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Whoah... that was intense. :D Okay, first of all, great job at fitting your story with your stanza. I got chills when I was reading this, because I was both reading and listening to the song, which just made it very haunting and content (for Bella and Voldie). The scene was really nicely built, the burning away of the house fading away as she kissed Voldie. I really, really liked this, even though I usually don't like Bellamort, haha. Great job!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You write Bellamort with all the finesse and power of an expert. I'm jealous.

The sheer /strength/ of Bella's emotions here is, I think, the strongest part of the piece. It's what gives her character the vibrancy that she has, and it really fleshes out her almost single-minded dedication. And how little he has to do to turn her into putty in his hands is wonderfully /real/, and exactly how I see that being. Very well done.

I always appreciate just how much you manage to put into short pieces like this. Looking at the word count, I was expecting it to feel like not enough, but it really concludes well and is well developed throughout and it actually has a lot of substance.

I did notice one thing – the second sentence is this: "The Dark Lord's words, and the scorn with which he spoke them, sung Bellatrix." I think, unless I'm misreading it (which is always possible), that "sung" is actually meant to be "stung", and you've a typo there. Other than that tiny letter, grammar is, as usual, impeccable, and flow is good and overall it's just plain lovely.

(*_*)
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Sorry for basically bombarding your inbox all day, but look you have another review.

Anyone onto the fic. Wonderfully written and I particularly like the prose in this fic. It is true that such a small touch has Bella all a flutter. I'm also reminded that yet again bellamort fics are just a game of rewards and failures. It is just how they should be.

Brilliant as always :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was wonderful, really intense ) Bellatrix's feelings were so wild. I loved it )
lella7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really liked the way you described her excitement at killing and how you used your stanza to inspire this. And the Bellamort at the end was perfect :)