Reviews for 21 Ways
Guest 123 chapter 6 . 5/18
I have to say this story is by far one of my favorite Brase stories. I love the list and how Chase does everything on that list. This story is wonderful and has fantastic writing.

I hope you have a awesome day/week!

123
BraseLover chapter 6 . 1/28
I honestly don't think you need to improve anything the whole story was awesome!

I'm serious i can't think of anything you could change and everything was believable.
Thanks
-BraseLover
Oriana Star chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Simply beautiful!, i love this couple!, you should write more stories like this!, :3
Anna Davenport chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I loved your list... it was awesome. The whole story line was interesting and kept me entertained.
MysteriousShadowofDoom chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Great story! I love your style of writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
make m
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love this story so much my fave part was when Chase tickles Bree's ribs it was so cute believe me I ship brase like ships shipping ships shipping ships lol XD and I'm Kelli's biggest fan and litterly no one can top me but plz MAKE MORE
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
make more!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I cannot find words as to how amazing this story is please you have to be an author tell me your name I'll read all your books your incredible
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
MAKE MORE
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
MAKE MORE
Ariana Reyes chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I loved the whole story, everything was perfect!
Devil in a white dress chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
I loved this story. It's 5am and I just finished. It was so good I had to finish it. I only found a few grammer mistakes but I loved it so much. I wish you could have added a bit more family like Adam, Leo, there dad.. You know. They would have been there for chase in the hospital... Or at least I hope.. But over all great. And that coming from me on a story is the most unusual thing ever. Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014