Reviews for Welcome to the Birthday Massacre
Heh, I glad Red died.
Mallows chapter 13 . 6/14
I love itttttt

Knew it was blue and silv

Urghhhhhhgghhhhhhhhhhhh

But didn't know how

The story is so good
BlazingBlueFire14 chapter 13 . 1/15
*claps* Bravo! Bravo! This is a great story! I love the ending. Pearl accepting his death. He would have died if he'd tried to escape. Nice work with Blue and Silver being the murderers. So sad that they were abused. I'd like to be friends with them! But that will result in death. Still, if they had a friend with them at the worst time, then none of this will ever happened. Or will it? It makes me wonder. Nice story, Midori12!

BlazingBlueFire14 shall be gone!
BlazingBlueFire14 chapter 12 . 1/15
I KNEW it! I had an inkling of Silver was apart of it! And I was right! Woo-hoo! Actually, not woo-hoo since Sapphire, Wally, Yellow, and Red were my favorite characters in the manga. Even though I read only a tiny bit.

I also had a suspension of Blue being the murder, then she 'died' so I left her in the dead list. Well, that was a surprise!

BlazingBlueFire14 shall be gone!
Myracels chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Yep I'm sitting in my 'hate-Blue-and-Silver-corner' for a week, byebye world
Myracels chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
S-Silver? Please don't say it's true, Silver you can't be- I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU KILLED GREEN I WILL SCRATCH OUT YOUR EYEBALLS, I WILL TEAR OFF ALL YOUR LIMBS, YOU DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT, MURDER GREEN, GOLD, SAPPHIRE AND RED WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.

And you Blue, meh I expected it, you're a thief and a liar after all in the first manga QAQ
Myracels chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Red's alive...? Is my son still alive?! PLEASE QAQ
MY SON IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE! QAQ I DON'T CARE HOW/WHY HE IS ALIVE! (I um guess I was a little bit wrong about Yellow XD)

NO NO NO YOU JUST DID NOT KILL GOLD! WHY?! He is too good for this world, he is Gold! GOLD! QAQ *goes crying into emo corner*
Myracels chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Yellow, Yellow, Yellow you are playing a smart game my friend BUT I LOOK RIGHT THROUGH YOU! (or maybe I'm horribly wrong...)
Myracels chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Really? I thought Gold would love to be the pervert XD

NO NO NO RED YOU CAN'T DIE, YOU JUST CAN'T DIE! FIRST GREEN NOW RED WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME QAQ
YELLOW WHY ARE YOU KILLING EVERYBODY?! WHY?!
Myracels chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
NO NO NO NO YOU JUST DIDN'T KILL MY CINNAMON ROLL! HE IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TOO PURE TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD WHY DID YOU KILL HIM QAQ I'm on the verge of tears, my cinnamon roll is dead, no... QAQ

(still liking the story tho, it's just I also like Green QAQ)

MY GREEN QAQ
Myracels chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Is it wrong that I was with every dexholder like: "WHY DID YOU DIE QAQ?!" And with Blue I was like:
":) good good, on with the story,' it's so easy to see which characters I dislike XD
AND YELLOW I SEE YOU! I AM KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU!
Myracels chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Everyone is too sweet to Yellow, I am so sure that that little...
Myracels chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Green and Cheren are too independant in the group, mhhhm
But Gold's story is TOO believable!He could've easily killed Lyra and Crystal and the went laying down on the floor claiming to be hit!
Y U SO MEAN AUTHOR QAQ! You are really tempting me to jump to the last chapter! But I'm working on self-control so ain't doing it, ain't doing it, ain't doing it, I'm going to keep repeating it, ...
Myracels chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Blaming it on someone else Yellow? Hmmm, conclusions, conclusions,...
I am almost so sure it's Yellow but at the same time I just know I'm wrong
Myracels chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Wally is so suspicious...I just can see him doing it, I can also see suddenly someone coming back to life ARGH I'm looking too deep in this QAQ (this is actually just real-life cluedo and it's fun to read -)
But Yellow's also quite...and Blue! I mean she steals 'n stuff, she could easily do it without feeling guilty!
(yes I'm looking too deep into this...)