Reviews for Unlikely
XJacobBellaX chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
Just started reading this and I'm hooked! You're an amazing writer. I love all the plot and character developments and I thank you for writing so much. It reminds me as to why I fell in love with Tahno in the first place despite him only being in the show for such a short time :D Thank you so much.
Sarcasmnsparkles chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Thank you! I love this story and it started off awesome but then it got really confusing and i got a headache lol
dogisms chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
We'll keep on being patient :) best of luck to you, and I hope to see this story back in my inbox sometime!
Haquikah chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
Wow that is one thick confusing plot! Good though. You too k a world already created and added more to it with it so far being good verging on great. Just remember what you want to get accomplished with this story.
CrystleIceFire chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Love it!
LiesTemptHer chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Thank you, that did clear some things up. I might have to go back and re-read now that I know what's going on so I can follow it better.
The Mocking J chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Ok, since I really like this story and I definitely want it to continue, I'm leaving a review. This is everything I could have asked for in a story about Tahno. He's completely in character, his relationship with Korra is funny and believable, and I like the OCs (especially Yu). I'm a bit confused by all the dreams Tahno is having at the moment but I'm sure the meaning will be explained soon. :)
dogisms chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Three things I love about this story: (so hard to pick so few!)
1. The songs at the beginning are always amazing.
2. You make the avatar universe completely your own, and that's just fantastic.
3. Your new characters are just tantalizing. I want to know MORE!
LiesTemptHer chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Dear lord, I have no idea what's going on really. It's very hard to follow indeed. I think you maybe intended it to be that way, but it's very confusing. I'm just trying to tough it out until we get to a place where it starts to make sense again. lol.
dogisms chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Ran seems a little like Snow White, with her seven brothers. It's a really interesting story so far and I really love how you've incorporated your own plot into that of the show. I can't wait to learn more about all of them, especially Yu. He seemed so goofy!
dogisms chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
"It speaks. It's alive."
You made my day with that sentence. Seriously.
Misleading Potato chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
I forgot to review before so here:) The story's looking great and the new OC is wonderful. I'm glad that you seem to have things 'leveled out' and that maybe you'll update a lot? I dunno. Take your time but don't forget this!
RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
My favourite chapter so far also
RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
One of the best tahnorra stories out there. Just the right mix of angst and humor.
TiaBolt chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
Is it bad that I've become overly fond of Yu and can totally imagine my personal OC's interacting and having conersations with him? (its actually a great mental exercise for me-to see how my characters deal with unpredictable factors and people, and Yu is particularly unique) He just reminds me so much of Allerdyce from the Marvel Universe-a loveable pyromaniac :) And I simply adored how Yu gets Tahno to shut up about the whole one room deal by telling him that he'll get worry lines. Nergui is intriguing as always. I've been reading this fic since it first started and I FINALLY reviewed. I wonder who the next OC is. I feel like this one will be a girl-a distant relative of Tahno's who likes to flirt with Yu? Or perhaps an old lover of Nergui who he remains friends with (nope totally did not copy Tenzin and Lin's relationship at all)? Or perhaps Yu's no nonsense mother figure who tells Tahno to get that ridiculous gunk out of his hair and to eat that 4th helping of food because he's just so skinny!? Ah the possibilities...can't wait for the next one!