Reviews for Meet the pups
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow I really enjoyed this
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i love this, the kids meeting monroe's parents, lol/
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love. It.
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved this series!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So cut i'm almost sad that theres no more in this little add on. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I have loved all the stories I have read (including the slash) and I am sorry that you are getting crap from the people who would love to censure everything but you shouldn't listen to them. Obviously they have something wrong with them if they can't figure out that if there is something they don't like on this website then they shouldn't be here. There's a simple fix for people who don't like what they are reading; don't read it. If your kids are reading this and upsetting them then do your job and don't let them read it as for the rest of us who are grown ups we know what we like and these stories are NOT offensive so let us edit our own lives and keep your stupidity to yourself.

Sorry to rant but there are way toooo many stupid people in this world and they are ruining it for the rest of us.

I really do love what you (the writers) and I wish you good luck in your future stories; don't stop writing, if you do then those of us who enjoy these stories and use them to stave off the boredom will be the ones that are hurt. So much imagination and creativity will not only be taken away from those who write but from those who read. Thanks
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
wow! great story! please do another installment!
SurprisinglySane chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved it! You're so good at writing!

I think you should write a fifth installment of them having a kid together. Totally m-pregging it though, I would love to see a hormone ridden and preggers Nick! XD
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is one of the first Grimm fanfics I've read, I've read the stories before this one in the series as well; I love them. I've seen that you've done Mpreg before with other stories, so what about an unexpected Mpreg for the couple here? On Nick of course.
Kei Asake chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yes. Let them have kid of their own! That would be awesome!
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
one more pleeeaaasee? nickmpreg! :D
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I was so sad that I got to the end, PLEASE continue the story? And by the way, the correct spelling, is Reinegen.
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a family. No wonder Monroe left.

I think you definitely left the door open for Nick having a baby if that's the way you want to go with the next installment. Or adopting one. They're going to be a bigger house.
Yuki Tenshi-anime freak chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Kid of their own
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this series, it must go on forever! Lol great job!