Reviews for Heat
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Okay I favorited this a long time ago and never got around to reviewing it. After since I favorited it, I've read it a few times and I came back tonight to read it again.

This story is one of my favorites. It's to the point and so sweet, and exactly how I would imagine Eli to be with Clare if she was sick. Very well written.
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS! I was in complete awe the whole time reading it :'-) you're such a good writer and I just really live reading stuff like this! It's the perfect mild lemon and it's cute fluffy and sweet :-)

I really liked how Eli took good care of a sick Clare in this. He just seemed so sweet and the perfect fiancé in this. I loved the way he gave her a bath, held her, and like cuddled with her.

It was seriously one of the best eclare one shots I have ever read. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you to make more just like this one. Fluffy, and all cutesy :-)

If you don't make another cute one shot like this I may just have to hunt you down ;-)
jcforever19 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Beautifully written! This is perfect after that AMAZING episode tonight.

This combined with that ECLARE FEELS
mur xo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aw so cute! I loved this! Eli sure is a trooper. Poor Clare, being sick is no fun. Great job!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I don't think it's lame, stories like these are what has kept the Eclare followers going!
angrywolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
aaaawwwww that was a really cute story! hope u keep writing!
Awhh chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was adorable! I want more Eclare fluff like this
Degrassistar chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was far from lame!:) love it!:) FLUFF POWER!;)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aw! This was adorable! I'm drowning of fluff! Loved it! :D
Crissychan350 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aw this was cute. The suspense for the frostival is slowly eating away at me and I needed this. xD
Eclarexoxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Adorable! Eclare fluff makes me melt into a puddle! I laughed at the "love you cutie butt" and "horny mchornface" part. I can't freaking wait till tomorrow!

Good job! XOXO.
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
loved it

whats better then Eli caring for Clare fluff?nothing!

he was so sweet and bathing her and trying to cool her off was to amazing

wow how embarrassing, but i love how he didn't care and held her hair back when she got sick again and how he cuddled her to sleep

yay for eclare fluff