Reviews for Somewhere Between Beast and Man
Inny-hakky chapter 10 . 1/2
I just wanted to say how much i enjoyed your story. i am glad that you gave it an ending. after so many authors not finishing their stories i stopped reading them until they are complete. I am glad i got a chance to read yours.
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Epicness! Very well written story. And BBRae fluff! Yay! *insert mega super derpy happy face* (Sorry for the randomness; I'm tired.)
Galeiam chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
All of these interactions seem so...forced.
Lillyluvone chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Please make a squeal what happens next!
DearDreadful chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Yay loved it. Would also love a sequel
endlessmind chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
make more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
awesome posome man that was EPIC !
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Great story. Thank you for writing it.
daniiibabiii chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I really liked this story ! I hope u get to do a sequal I would read it
fanfictionsfan chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Very good I definetly enjoyed the story!
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
A great final few chapters _ and such an amazing story. Top notch, had a load of horror to it _ so excellent!
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
There is a serious Princess Mononoke vibe going on here. I suspect Raven's legs are going to be stiff from gripping a galloping wolf for three hours. Still, when then all blows over, I can see them doing it again just for fun and to share in the joy of the run.
Jimmy1201 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Well, looks like Raven's body image issues have been tossed right out the window. Nothing like a mental feed back loop thingy to cut through the crap. Now if they can live long enough to do some couple-type stuff. Finding a door labeled "Mutigen Testing Facility" sounds good for the investigation, but "Green Line Subway to Jump City" would have been good too.

Thanks
Jimmy1201 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Raven has body image issues while starting to think that BB is a hunk. Sort of hallow, but understandable. Perhaps the close contact between the two will make her reevaluate her attractiveness to BB. Although at the end of the chapter, I think she is getting way more attention that is good for her.
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Amazing fight _ that was really exciting! And the mental link? 8D What could it mean?