Reviews for Hurricane
lol232 chapter 15 . 17h
Excellent story with a creative plot. Loved reading it thus thank you.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12
would harry know deadpool? cause deadpool and death~ they could totally be freinds cause neither can die!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12
azzzeeeehA chapter 15 . 7/11
Brilliant...
laanais chapter 15 . 7/8
Very Nice story
I love your Harry ANd Loki
I want more but the end is pretty good
Nice work
shirsong chapter 15 . 7/6
I really liked it, especialy the sences with death. That was awesome. Also, it been done very nicely that no charcter is good or bad (and showing Thor and Jane as real people).
I really enjoyed this fic, thank you!
rickyrules1998 chapter 10 . 6/8
DID YOU JUST KILL IRON MAN!? WTFFFFFFF!
rickyrules1998 chapter 4 . 6/8
God damn it...SHILED... completely ruined the moment, lol
kaisonsheart chapter 15 . 5/26
beautiful story! I would love to see this world you've created expanded, a new antagonist, see some Loki/Harry fluff. You have done a good job integrating the characters together, and building on them. :)
JustIzzyHere chapter 4 . 5/21
hah! harry's saving complex strikes again! ya know, i wonder why he doesn't save himself the trouble if he has a saving people complex. surely he can save himself? lol.
JustIzzyHere chapter 3 . 5/21
wow...i think I'm hooked...great...more non-sleep hours through the night!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 15 . 5/14
I love this 333
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 4/27
tears
Lulumo chapter 4 . 3/17
Fuck you Fury! Can't he just let Harry be!? He's been the unwilling hero the moment he was born and never had any say to his own life and now he can finally have his own life as he wish with anybody else deciding how he should life you just have to drag him in again! Harry doesn't need anykind of BOSS he's his own man. I really hate these manipulative bald head like fury he's even worse than Our 'for Greater Good' old man.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »