Reviews for Hurricane
IAMDELETINGTHISACCOUNTFOREVER chapter 14 . 7/14/2021
AaAaAAaAAaAaAaAArgh
THIS IS SOOO GOOOOOOOD
I love this
I recently got into Harry/Loki and works like these have me hooked
Diana chapter 4 . 7/3/2021
Pendejo ! Tenias una trama increíble, por que tenías que arruinarlo todo con harry jugando al héroe?!
Eres un gran estupido
Liloonee chapter 15 . 6/30/2021
I loved it, thanks you !
sami1010220 chapter 15 . 4/14/2021
Sooo goooooooooood, great job!
Clyden chapter 15 . 3/5/2021
You know what, this was amazing. The subtlety of the context and Death, and Loki, and Thanos, and Harry. Hermione is always amazing, as usual. Thanks for this
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 1/27/2021
Some things are better left alone...the answers found may not always be the ones desired.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
...well, I did not see that coming
mallarieTwinkies chapter 15 . 7/15/2020
amazing
christinemarie13 chapter 15 . 7/2/2020
I enjoyed this.
Kushka chapter 15 . 6/24/2020
Great story
North of the North chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
A sequel to this would be amazing if you feel like making one!
Kora Rubin chapter 15 . 5/8/2020
Amazing!

I seldom read stories with an ending this good! I love a good ending. It's what keeps the feelings the story awoke alive. Superbly done.
I was also astonished how Canon Harry's emotions are and how he deals with them. (Or how I see it.) A little bit moody, a little bit ignorant and angsty. And the crossover worked without it seeming to be forced. An accomplishment on its own.

"Exactly as it should be."

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the effort!
K
Mirage chapter 10 . 4/14/2020
see that is why Steve, the cap is the best, he i just to cool in ch10...he really deserves some love cuddles and cookies_
..but Tony was great too trying to save them all with a stupid stunt...did this big brain forgot he had ome more armors lying around at home and his KI jarvis would have loved to send ome and help him controlling some of them, to help as backup and with the engine...
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »