Reviews for Hurricane
Ganymed chapter 15 . 9/29
I really enjoyed reading Hurricane (in fact, I pretty much read it in one day... Which I really should have spent studying instead ;))
I love your original spin on the Avengers plot - especially how you solved the whole Loki issue early by destroying his Staff - my only critique is that the end felt incredibly rushed to me. But I'm also glad that at least you finished your story and didn't abandon it because of a change of fandom xD
Thanks for an amazing story!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 15 . 9/11
I love it!

I would love to know what happened next?
WitchVela chapter 15 . 7/30
this was interesting. i enjoyed the story. keep writing.
ManyGamePlayer chapter 15 . 7/22
This was amazing! I congratulate you on this! ;)
teedub chapter 4 . 7/18
I was enjoying the story quite a bit up to this point. so well written and detailed. I could feel what Harry felt. But Harry letting himself be manipulated by a ham-handed amateur that he could compel and confound in 0.2 sec is disappointing. Especially after the explanation of exactly WHY the Hallows choose Harry. He's neutral and let's what will be, be. His job is to not get involved. Sigh... it was good though at the beginning.
qwerty chapter 4 . 7/6
SHILED is the strangest way I've ever seen to spell SHIELD.
protective-kitsune chapter 15 . 7/4
Such a great story! Really enjoyed reading it!
Noooo Aime chapter 15 . 7/4
Hi !
This story was amazing !
I love it !
And the final trick was well find ! Bravo !
Thanck you for this story !
(Sorry for my english ... It's not my first language)

Une fan ;)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 6/11
Is that the end? This last chapter feels so rushed and apart from the rest of the story. A bit disappointed because the rest of the story was so great.
LadaHathaway chapter 15 . 6/9
Wow! That was awesome! Thank you x
misuky7 chapter 15 . 6/2
This was a wonderful story, and how I do so wish there had been more. I adored how Harry started out with Jane, but am sad she had died. I loved how he got along with Thor and his relationship with Loki was brilliant. Keeping Hermione and Ron in the story was a marvelous idea, especially keeping them close to if not exactly how you would expect them to be. The ending was phenomenal. :3
kat1316 chapter 4 . 4/10
Nooo dont give in!
RAY chapter 5 . 3/20
Great story
MeinNameIstHase chapter 15 . 2/20
All in all, it's a nice story.
carisa.bruderer chapter 15 . 2/12