Reviews for those who are afraid of wolves
gemclaw chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This was very beautiful
MartaJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
wow, just.. its so beautiful, really well written, I loved it
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very beautifully written.
silverbluerose chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I cannot pretend to fully understand this piece or all that it is trying to say. All I know is that it is beautiful and yet painful. It is Natasha, Black Widow, spider and so much more. This is a piece that needs to be read more than once and visited again and again to see the changes wrought by time to one's eyes and heart. Thank you for this.
MorningGloryBlue chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Uh, okay. Let me get this strait: Natasha is not a wolf, but she's not a sheep either. And while she is not a wolf, she has eaten a lot of sheep as well. Let's just say that this confuses me. While I can appreciate that you are trying to be poetic and meaningful, it's waaaaaay too obscure.

For one, if you're going to use that sort of metaphor [regarding the wolves and sheep] you have you be one or the other. Being neither makes no sense.

Secondly, you've got a lot of talent, but please don't under estimate the power of simplicity. I have seen you write far more directly [my favorite example being Readiness and Wanting] and I know you can do a good job of it.

Finally -and this is more of a side note- you can get really wordy which causes your writing to loose impact. As an example: don't say smiling happily, because the fact that you're smiling implies that you're happy. Does that make sense?

Sincerely, Blue- A fan.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It's like a song. She dances and now the tune is stuck in my head. I don't think I understood all of it but thats okay. I will simply read it again.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
god, that was amazing.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm not really sure what all this means (though I think I recognised all the comics references), but I don't really care because this was beautifully written and lyrical and just a little chilling. I think that image of Natasha dancing to Clint's humming while the surrounding world burns around them will stick with me for quite awhile. And I've said before that if Hawkeye doesn't get a nice big role in the Black Widow movie I'll bawl; but now I think if it doesn't include a scene of Natasha dancing while Clint watches silently I may sniffle.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow. I merely skimmed the Wikipedia article on Natasha, so I don't completely understand everything, but I get the important parts. Just wow. I don't even understand - how is it possible for your writing to be so beautiful, lyrical? It's just, it's so good. I can't even describe it. Especially the heart part, and the doors and chambers and burning of walls. I absolutely loved it. Haha, I know I sound like I'm just giving some empty compliments, but I really mean everything.

Ugh, so I just like deleted half of this 'cause I really have no idea where I'm going with this, but it's really just kinda ineffable, your writing, that is. Yeah. I really liked it (if you couldn't tell by now). :D So I'll just...kind end here...awkwardly...
Tince chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Breathtaking - every word of it.
luvagoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Bloody brilliant.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow.

Just... wow. That was so incredibly written, had such depth to it, that I'm simply stunned. The characterization was perfect, the glimpse into these moments of Natasha's past amazing, and the way you crafted her relationship with Clint is beyond any other story I've read.

Excellent work here. I'm definitely a fan.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I liked the mix here a lot. There was some canon in there, with a tinge of the "movieverse", too, which is obviously heading toward a Natasha/Clint thing (not that I'm complaining!).

I also liked the trademark literary tool of repetition to create a theme. And the subtle undertones of romanticism.

Overall, I enjoyed this!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
My Natasha feels, you give them voice. Lovely, tragic, true voice. The way you write her reminds me of how you write Ziva, in all the best terrible ways. (I guess I'm a sucker for girls betraying their fathers and leaving the motherland) Also ballet. Yes. Dancing yes, dancing for Clint, even more so, dancing because Clint sends her shoes (or was that Yuri?) plus lying to Clint and telling Clint true things, all perfect, all good. Best-best-best of all, laughing in Fury's face for all his manly assumptions. I love it when for all that it is clear Tasha can run with the boys and beat them up, she is woman, and thinks differently than them. Plz keep writing avengers forever kthxbai?