Reviews for Glasgow
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
Wow overall beautiful story. Loved it. Can't wait to go read the sequel. You did amazing job.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I've been reading this beautiful story and I was going to wait to finish it to review on it but this chapter was just so beautiful and touching, I wanted to let you know how amazing it was. As they all have been. But this one made me cry. I could see them, feel the emotions, wow. I admire your writing and hope you continue with more stories. Thanks!
missblueeyes63 chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Saw your update on the Crown v Ed story so just had to come read this one first. Great story. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
I know you wrote this story a while ago but I just read it. I enjoyed it very much. I am certainly glad you didn't kill off Jules! Trying to read while crying is extremely difficult.
williamson2015 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Update soon!
Jessica chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter. (:
Mollylyn chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Ok, not sure if it was the plan, but that last line about Ed seemed kinda creepy, like he's gotten a little delusional in his time as a psychopath. Anyway...
I'm so glad Jules woke up. I was worried you might kill her off after making us read 14 chapters of team one hell waiting for something to happen. I like Sam's call to Greg. It kinda reminded me of a kid on christmas kind of call... you know, where they can't stop smiling and the person on the other end of the phone does a lot of nodding and 'oh yeah? that's good... oh really?' I like that you took the time to show everyone getting the news.
Poor Colin and his long ass drive. That thing he forgot in Montreal better be a damn gold plated rope to drag his family back to Toronto with, because that drive is ridiculous. Also, that boy needs to learn how to book a flight. Perhaps Sam can show him next time he sees him.
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
When I first saw Katherine 'Kat' Hill I mistakenly thought that it said Hillard and thought it was slightly funny because Kimberly (who was played by Amy Jo Johnson) chose a girl named Katherine Hillard to take her place as a ranger.
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Great story. I Love how they describe Jules as the "heart" of the team just like how they described Kimberly as the "hart" of the team. Pun intended
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Is it called Glasgow because that's the coma scale
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
The end? Please write a sequel! Even if it's a short one!
This story was probably the most emotional, moving, well-written fics I've ever read about Flashpoint (and possibly ever).
It was awesome! Thank you so much for writing this!
-TM5
sloop3000 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
so super glad the story had a happy ending! Thank you for an amazing journey! :)
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Awesome chapter/ending... I hope there is a sequel!
Justicerocks chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Yay! :) Jules woke up! I'm happy. This chapter ended things perfectly. I really liked it. Where all the chapter tittles also song titles?