Reviews for Broken Wings
HopelessTokkalover chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Fantastic writing! The story was amazing. Although if I had to give criticism, it would be that you should focuse on more angsty depression in the first few chapters since it was an explanation to why she attempted for Akito and Shigure's romance, I felt as though it was pretty selfish but hey, maybe someone else likes it.
MandTproductions chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
aww...we love kisa and hiro. thats soooooooo cute!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Aaaaaaaaw! So cute and so perfect!
ferret assassin nin chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
What a wonderful, happy ending to a very tragic and saddening story. Well done. :D Reading this has been fun and enjoyable and I love how Hatori grounded the three Sohmas for stealing his car. That was hilarious. :D

ferret nin
Dark Trickster88 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
AWWW! What a great ending! I loved this fanfiction so much! Perfect amounts sad and heartwarming, Kisa might just be my favorite character :)
Rinne-chan chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Sooooooo cute! But in my opinion, Takashi deserved to die under a truck in the middle of nowhere... (I really hate this guy) I laughed so much tinking about Hatori's face when he discovered that the boys had stolen his car... MDRR! Yeah, really, this fic was really good, and I really enjoyed myself when reading it. It was dark, but you made the feelings look true, and your style was smooth. (I don't really know how to say what I want in english sorry...) Yeah, you did a wonderful job, and Hiro is just too cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
This is so good, please update my life depends on it;0x it's really funny to sort of hear Akitos teen girl sideXD
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
You are amazing. Never forget that.
Soror-Post-Vos chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Wow! This is really good! Do you do requests? I've been reading a lot of Furuba fanfics lately, and you are fabulous.
Could you write a story about Ritchan-san? I think he is an under appreciated character. Maybe a romance with Mitchan, maybe with Gure-san involved? Pretty please?
PLEASE!?
Mortui-in-bello chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Aww... Perfect! I loaf these two together!
KendraGreycloud chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Oh my goodness O_O that was... Tha-Whaaaaaat? Continueeeeee
ferret assassin nin chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
An action packed chapter for sure. I loved it when Takashi was getting the crap beat out of him. He deserved it. Every last punch and kick. Of course, I wouldn't want Haru to go to jail for killing something as low as Takashi. :( So, it's a good thing Kyo and Yuki came with him! Still, Takashi deserves to suffer just as much if not more than Kisa. Poor Kisa. Will she ever wake from her coma? :( I'd love to see a little more of Hatori. I think it would be hilarious to see Hatori scolding or yelling or whatever at Haru for stealing his car. Wait, if Hatori's car was there, then doesn't that mean that Hatori is somewhere in the estate...? Hm...

ferret nin
Mortui-in-bello chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Another AMAZING chapter! You are awesome!
Stephanie3 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012