Reviews for A Random Acquaintance
Debbra'95 chapter 1 . 8/19
Damn those feels. You have sick sense of hitting the feels! Damn you - in many blessed ways as possible (quit scaring the hell out of me and hitting my feels too).

I ponder why MTI does have dorms called Random.
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Khoshekh42 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
If Ash were to go to MIT, he'd definitely be at the place called 'Random Hall'. RIP Ash.
corinmeic chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Amazing. Just... fantastic. Kinda renders you speechless in a good way. Overall, amazing.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Uhuhuhu... (it's sound of crying, okay!)

It's make me miss Ash more! D': He's fun. And still amazing in heaven. But I missed him to be alive.

I'm glad Tim and Ash was bestfriend.

I know it's weird, but I'm glad Tim shock and very sad when he finally knew Ash already dead.
FrancineMarie chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well this was horribly depressing. But I loved it any way. Well done.
simys chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Okay, this was just awesome!

I would have never thought to put Ash and Tim together - they're just so different, personality-wise.

But it worked, really, really well. I loved it :D

It really made me miss Ash all the more :(
nikki chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
omg! i loved this!

Ash really was the best! this was a great story, thank you for bringing it to us...
Yo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was great to read.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Poor Tim! I love the idea of Tim and Ash meeting at MIT. lol, when I went to the SPN convention a few months ago, and I completely embarrassed myself when I got up to ask Chad Lindbergh a question. Earlier in the convention (the previous day I think) the guy that had played Andy had been a surprise guest at the convention. Listening to both of them talking about their characters I got the idea in my head that it would have been hilarious for those two characters to have actually met on the show, so I got up and decided to ask Chad how he thought their characters would have interacted if they had ever met. What I failed to realize is that apparently there is a whole fandom dedicated to Chad/Ash slash stories. I don't think I have ever turned a brighter shade of red than when he asked in a slightly annoyed/disgusted voice if I was "one of those people." I tried to swear up and down I had no idea of this fandom, but it was i vain :p Anyway, this story made me think of that for some reason. I still love the idea Tim having met Ash, I could envision it just as you wrote.
ZAP chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great idea for a story! Thinking about a continuation where he gets to find out more about Ash's "delusions"?

xenascully chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awww nice!
DinaLori chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
ASH! OMG, I love that you made him and Tim roommates. Ha, nice how you tied in him getting kicked out of MIT for fighting to Tim being bullied when he was younger. Too bad he's dead, this would have been a great set up for a longer story.
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Nice. Great link through. Im sure Ash and Tim would have been great room mates at MIT.