Reviews for Here I Go Again
gogonottie chapter 7 . 6/13
I don't understand why Kenobi isn't doing more to prevent collateral damage. He could have saved the life of the assassin, and could have avoided killing the animals which attacked him. He's smart enough to have adapted and captured Fett on Kamino. It's still appreciated all the writing you have done-creation is very hard work!
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 29 . 4/14
Chase scenes where non force sensitives run from jedi always make me laugh, because the jedi always conveniently forget they could just use the force to pull the person towards them or speed themselves up enough to easily overtake them.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 23 . 4/13
She knew he was a traitor and youre telling me she didnt watch jim to make sure he didnt shoot anyone? Thats her own fault really.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 10 . 4/12
So I get that some stuff is supposed to happen, but what did obi-wan mean there was nothing he could do? He could of just used the force to yank anakin out of the way of dookus attack. Since yoda appeared almost immediately after dooku wouldnt have gotten to make another attack on anakin
You should include the cad bane ones, DEFINITELY the clovis one, GEonosis ones,
Noy chapter 8 . 2/10
This is way too close to canon and it creates two major problems.
First a logical problem, Obi-Wan has already lived through all that and while he can't remember every details he should remember his largest mistakes like being capture on Geonosis for example, having him falling into the same trap a second time, especially when it was easy to prevent, makes him appear as a complete idiot.
And second a narrative problem, your readers know what happened during the movies, by sticking so close to canon you are making your story less interesting to read because we already know what's going to happen.
Hi chapter 62 . 12/29/2021
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hi chapter 54 . 12/28/2021
Enjoyed this quite a bit. Now the finale Revenge of the Sith!
Literary342 chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
This fanfic is literally one of the best I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2021
Great chapter, though I am surprised Anikin didn’t tell Shmi he was married.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2021
Seriously good.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
The impetus is, perhaps unavoidably, a bit clunky to get obi-wan in the past but everything after has been fantastic.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 29 . 9/1/2021
I think one thing obi wan would tell anakin is to trust in the force and use it to his advantage. Anakin is more then capable of literally freezing banes body with the force.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 28 . 9/1/2021
Honestly I think the biggest issue for me is how inconsistent you are presenting his memory. One second he is remembering events down to the exact minute things are happening. Events kind you that he hasn’t thought about or experienced for 22 years. Like know exactly how much time he needed to give them all the information they needed before droids captured him on geonosis, or like how he knew exactly when Cade Bain would cut the power and jam transmissions at the senate building down to the exact minute it would happen. Then you go and make him iffy on the details for when cad bane is going to attack for a kyber crystal.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
I’m just going to say that order 66 wasn’t the only order the possessed. In total they had about 108 orders and I think order 68 or something like that forces the clones to apprehend the chancellor incase he betrays the republic. Though the Jedi weren’t actually aware of these orders.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »