Reviews for Here I Go Again
Cantrona chapter 1 . 8/24
It's such a long fic but I always find myself coming back to it when I'm in a Star Wars mood. Thank you for having written one of my faves!
maartenvervloet chapter 62 . 8/8
While I admit I never actually saw the Clone Wars series, your story kind of makes me want to

To be honest, your A/N's at the end of each chapter kind of make me almost feel bad for Palpatine
Murkglow chapter 39 . 6/4
Okay so this whole "It's the will of the Force for you to get married." thing is a bit hard to find meaning in. Multiple times the story says, "The Force doesn't make the decisions for you Kenobi you need to make them yourself." but here Kenobi and Siri are basically forced, almost unwillingly, into having a formal wedding and it's dictated by the Force that they do so... I don't get it. Why?

I very much doubt the Star Wars universe cares about the religious connotations of marriage, nor is it likely that having a child out of wedlock would mean all that much legally in this situation, especially when the two parents are Jedi. I mean it's hardly a bigger scandal (if it's a scandal at all) than the parents being involved with each other in the first place. Kenobi and Siri need to get the Council on their side in either case or the marriage won't matter regardless.
andjelija.nenic chapter 50 . 6/3
TheKwertyOne chapter 7 . 5/25
This is NOT "Obi-Wan from the future". This is "Obi-Wan who saw a vision about future" at max. Why? Well... read his page on Wookiepedia with all his mastered skills, compare to your measly hero and acknowledge - THAT man have all the experience and wisdom to really change things and courage to move from known plot rails.
TheWateringWizard chapter 62 . 5/9
Oh my God the emotions! To quote a certain anchorman, I'm in a glass-case of emtionnnnnsss!

Honestly that story was amazing! So well written, drawn out, everything was a pleasure to read. I never saw Clone Wars and I don't think I will. How can I after reading this "good version" of it?

I'm sure I'll read this story again and again because since the first time I watched The Revenge of the Sith I've always wondered, what if? What if anakin trusted Obi-Wan more? What if Anakin's mom hadn't died? What if Anakin had told Obi-Wan about his relationship with Padme? How would things have changed? As I said in a previous review, the saddest part of this movie will always be for me, the death of Padme. After everything anakin went through and did, he still loses Padme...
I'm not a very emotional guy but RotS always makes me bawl like a baby.

Hope there's a sequel...
TheWateringWizard chapter 61 . 5/9
Yeeeessssss! That was awesome, I'm so happy to see things going right! The thing that crushed me the most in Revenge of the Sith is Padme's death. Every mistake Anakin made by going dark was what cost Padme's life. And it makes me cry everytime to see her die.
TheWateringWizard chapter 59 . 5/9
The end is near! Now what I fear is will Anakin do like the Son? Fall then come back?
TheWateringWizard chapter 58 . 5/9
I love Palpatine's frustration! And things are going way better than in canon! Keep it up Obi-Wan
TheWateringWizard chapter 56 . 5/9
Palpatine's words during the duel were a mistake on his part. And yes! Snaking didn't kill Dooku!
TheWateringWizard chapter 48 . 5/8
YEAH! Maul and Savage dead! Perfect!
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 5/8
Sorry of I haven't reviewed before but your story is so amazing, I just kept reading and reading. I love how the story is going on and even if I know that Cody, Rex and a majority of the recurring clones have the Order 66 ingrained in them, I hope that if it happens, they can be incapacitated without being killed because I'm starting to really like them. I understand why Obi-Wan and Anakin are so reluctant to sacrifice the life of their clone troopers
FyreDrakon chapter 62 . 5/5
the story was well written, though some parts were straight cheese. The author notes, however, were like those crappy fanfic-esque blurbs of cringe. Overall this story gets a 4/5 in my eyes.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 2/7
The fact he hasn't at least mentioned anything to the order is ridiculous.
This is a group of people who regularly glimpse into the future. His 'vision' might not be taken for fact, but they would DEFINATELY take note of it. Especially with how rare force visions had become around that time.
shurtugalkevin chapter 16 . 1/24
love this series will continue to read it
1,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »