Reviews for Here I Go Again
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 10 . 6/10
It's annoying, did he learn nothing from the past years? Lazy writing...
marlanator22 chapter 1 . 6/4
"Master Yoda, i come from a future where the sith have taken over the galaxy, and the jedi are almost extinct. I need the council's help so that we can ensure that that future never comes to pass." Even with my shoddy writing, it would've been better than what you have written so far, and you wouldn't have had to write all of this story.
marlanator22 chapter 2 . 6/4
multiple criticisms, and I'll most likely stop reading soon, but you're doing a repeat of the repeat of the prequels, with the same mistakes too. You really have the characters off, and you haven't really shown to me as a reader that obi and anakin are friends. you've done multiple things that i have seen in so many different time travel fanfics, and you really don't do it well, so it somehow manages to mess with the almost nonexistant mood. You'd think obi would actually seem happy to see anakin back at a point when they still seemed like brothers, but no. all i really get from the scene of ani and obi in the temple is that anakin is an impatient ten year old tugging on his master's robes to get going. what i got from your profile is just that you're an edgy fangirl who i really detest, as i haven't seen them ever make quality stuff before. Another thing that deeply annoys me is the author's notes at the end of the story, which I'd normally be perfectly okay with, except it's just you bragging about your skills in making a story, which i really don't see. Finally, i feel like obiwan should have at least tried to change some stuff, which i really haven't seen, but i could be wrong about that.
iChaos chapter 6 . 5/31
Maybe now the council will be more open minded about Anakin and his abilities.
iChaos chapter 5 . 5/31
Perhaps there will be less animosity between Anakin and Ferus after this.
iChaos chapter 4 . 5/31
I am very pleased to see Siri includes in the story. Perhaps if she and that knucklehead Ferus get to Shmi soon enough, she will be spared. That can only be a good thing for Anakin.
iChaos chapter 3 . 5/31
Even if someone does investigate what is happening to Shmi, isn't it already too late to stop her being taken by the tuskens? I was pretty amazed that Obi Wan just went to see Palpatine in place of Anakin, and that he still hasn't even considered what to do about the Sith.
iChaos chapter 2 . 5/31
I'm not sure what was gained by chasing the assassin at all, unless going through the motions was for Anakin's benefit.
iChaos chapter 1 . 5/31
Interesting idea, but I am confused as to how the Force can actually "believe" something. After all, the dark side is simply one aspect of the natural equilibrium in the Force, so how can it work against itself?

No matter, I'm sure it will all be explained as the plot develops. At this point, I am most curious to see what Obi Wan does about Sidious.
Disfordemise chapter 17 . 5/11
Very late to the party; got linked to this fic from /r/MawInstallation. Thoroughly enjoying it so far (for context, I have work tomorrow but accidentally stayed up 'til 1am reading this far). I don't really consume much fanfic so I hope the fact that you have thoroughly engaged me thus far comes off as high praise.

Things I like: Ongoing theme about not being able to change everything. Siriwan (considering I had no idea the character of Siri even existed before, congrats for making me kinda care about this ship).

Things not so much: Could use slightly more diverse vocabulary surrounding the topic of love. Currently not so huge a fan of the idea that Yoda knows, but I'll see how it works out

Most importantly, thanks for writing this! Can't wait to read more tomorrow.
Paul Lenzen chapter 62 . 5/12
This was a really good read.
TMI Fairy chapter 15 . 5/11
Yoda the All Knowing killed the fic for me ... :(
Incapable of learning to speak correctly after 800 years, incapable of noticing a Sith in the building he can see fro his window, yet knows that Benny came from the future?
Meh ...
Borys
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 5/2
I liked the reunion, but too many repetitive words at times.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 4/30
Not too familiar with TCW, so I might skim through some of the next chapters.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 4/30
Oh God, a little too cheesy at times xD, but I do like the general plot direction.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »