Reviews for Here I Go Again
OnTheTidesOfEvermore chapter 47 . 9/28
they. their. they're. the pronoun you use for a being of unknown gender is They, it works for Babies and Shape Shifting aliens. I'm so sick of reading "his or her" and "he or she"
Cooldude101011 chapter 10 . 9/15
Have you heard of Galen marek? Both of his parents were Jedi. I think they were in a relationship before order 66 as well.
Cooldude101011 chapter 6 . 9/15
So this fanfic is pre inhibitor chip? Makes sense considering how old this story is. Good writing.
Cooldude101011 chapter 5 . 9/15
Shimi’s message for Anakin will definitely help him.
mike3455 chapter 23 . 8/2
I think I have read this story before...but I have to say you really make Ashoka look stupid here. She is told one of the hostages is a traitor and responds "I think I know which one" Then does nothing at all about it and even wonders what could be off about him. Like how dumb can you be? That death is totally on her.
DarthRaptor22 chapter 35 . 7/14
Is this whole story just scene for scene rehashes of TCW? With a extremely small amount of changes for the overall plot? Bruh, some creativity would be nice
gogonottie chapter 7 . 6/13
I don't understand why Kenobi isn't doing more to prevent collateral damage. He could have saved the life of the assassin, and could have avoided killing the animals which attacked him. He's smart enough to have adapted and captured Fett on Kamino. It's still appreciated all the writing you have done-creation is very hard work!
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 29 . 4/14
Chase scenes where non force sensitives run from jedi always make me laugh, because the jedi always conveniently forget they could just use the force to pull the person towards them or speed themselves up enough to easily overtake them.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 23 . 4/13
She knew he was a traitor and youre telling me she didnt watch jim to make sure he didnt shoot anyone? Thats her own fault really.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 10 . 4/12
So I get that some stuff is supposed to happen, but what did obi-wan mean there was nothing he could do? He could of just used the force to yank anakin out of the way of dookus attack. Since yoda appeared almost immediately after dooku wouldnt have gotten to make another attack on anakin
You should include the cad bane ones, DEFINITELY the clovis one, GEonosis ones,
Noy chapter 8 . 2/10
This is way too close to canon and it creates two major problems.
First a logical problem, Obi-Wan has already lived through all that and while he can't remember every details he should remember his largest mistakes like being capture on Geonosis for example, having him falling into the same trap a second time, especially when it was easy to prevent, makes him appear as a complete idiot.
And second a narrative problem, your readers know what happened during the movies, by sticking so close to canon you are making your story less interesting to read because we already know what's going to happen.
Hi chapter 62 . 12/29/2021
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hi chapter 54 . 12/28/2021
Enjoyed this quite a bit. Now the finale Revenge of the Sith!
Literary342 chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
This fanfic is literally one of the best I've read.
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »