Reviews for Here I Go Again
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 5/8/2017
Sorry of I haven't reviewed before but your story is so amazing, I just kept reading and reading. I love how the story is going on and even if I know that Cody, Rex and a majority of the recurring clones have the Order 66 ingrained in them, I hope that if it happens, they can be incapacitated without being killed because I'm starting to really like them. I understand why Obi-Wan and Anakin are so reluctant to sacrifice the life of their clone troopers
FyreDrakon chapter 62 . 5/5/2017
the story was well written, though some parts were straight cheese. The author notes, however, were like those crappy fanfic-esque blurbs of cringe. Overall this story gets a 4/5 in my eyes.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
The fact he hasn't at least mentioned anything to the order is ridiculous.
This is a group of people who regularly glimpse into the future. His 'vision' might not be taken for fact, but they would DEFINATELY take note of it. Especially with how rare force visions had become around that time.
shurtugalkevin chapter 16 . 1/24/2017
love this series will continue to read it
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Love can ignite the stars.

cheesiest shit I have seen all week.
Revliledpembroke chapter 23 . 1/1/2017
Been thinking...Anakin can't possibly have met Grevious before. They meet for the first time in Episode III. You don't say "General Grevious, you're shorter than I expected" and get a response of "Anakin Skywalker, I was expecting somebody with your reputation to be a little...older" if you've already met, because you'd already know what they look like.
gilo chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
all im gonna say is LOVE it. :)
northern.light64 chapter 62 . 12/28/2016
great story
absolutely loved it
ApollosHarmony chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
PLEASE make Obi-Wan become a father!
Dangld33 chapter 62 . 11/2/2016
Phenomenal story!
tadah2 chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
This is a placeholder review to remind me that I'm going to start at chapter 16 when I come back to this. Good job! This is entertaining.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
I don't know whether this supremely awesome or awesomely supreme but this is an excellent story!
Katukijikakita02 chapter 62 . 9/20/2016
Please! I want to see what happens in the Changed Future!
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Like the story. Hate the author's notes at the end of each chapter.
maryg92844 chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
If the Resolute had 5 minutes before the dreadnought went to hyperspace, and there was no one else to rescue, why didn't they open fire?
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »