Reviews for Here I Go Again
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
As soon as an author makes the force sentient, I know the story's going to be terrible. Deus ex machina as the basis for a story . . . it's not fun to read. 'Oh, the force was unhappy.' 'The force never wanted Anakin to become Darth Vader.' Things like that ruin a story. The force isn't some omnipotent god, and it's extremely annoying when people make it out to be. It's commonly used by authors who can't conceive a better premise, and it's shown in the writing. This story is no exception. The writing's unoriginal, the characters gradually become majorly out of character, and the dialogue is flat.

"'Yes Masters,' Obi-Wan said bowing before he and Anakin left the Jedi Council chambers." This is an average sentence in this story. One of the main problems is punctuation. The sentence should correctly read as : "'Yes Masters,' Obi-Wan said, bowing, before he and Anakin left the Jedi Council chambers." That's only dealing with the punctuation. As I said, your punctuation could use a lot of work. A single missing comma can ruin immersion, and you've made that mistake hundreds, if not thousands of times throughout this story.
Miss Mustang chapter 62 . 8/1/2016
What a story! I have been reading this for two days now and I have loved every minute. Thank you for sharing
Good Idea chapter 47 . 7/16/2016
I was literally squealing at how irritated Palpypie was when he realized his plans were failing! Then I felt dread when he got suspicious of Obi-Wan. Then relief when he dismissed it as luck.
Cynder2013 chapter 57 . 6/15/2016
And another great crash landing.
Secundum chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Ferus had already left the Jedi Order at this point...
madsloth chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
first let me say that so far it has been a pretty good story.

It seems to me you have created a power/skill issue here. Obi-Wan is from the future and can now go toe to toe with Dooku and would have defeated him if not for one mistake. Fast forward to now, and Obi-Wan and Siri can’t beat Ventress? In fact the two of them are actually “pretty much evenly matched” to her? Even worse they view their getaway as an “escape” Perhaps she should be Palpatine‘s apprentice? She is clearly a bad ass.

Do you intend to have her be more powerful and skilled then her master?

I assume you did this to keep her in the story but she should have been the one to escape the fight… unless of course she is actually more powerful than Dooku.

I don’t get why the different teams would not ‘force talk’ to one another as soon as they all thought it was a trap, why would they keep that kind of information to themselves till the very end? Remarkably Ferus even waited till Siri Contacted him to let them know they found a room full of explosives…
Reality check chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
There's a small problem with your story Anakin Skywalker did never met General Grievous into the into Revenge of the Sith there's some inconsistencies in your stories the Clone Wars doesn't remember General Grievous said Skywalker expect someone with your reputation to be a little bit older he'd never met Anakin Skywalker into that point in time even in the Disney Clone Wars is inconsistencies Anakin and Grievous never met during the Clone Wars so I just thought I'd give you a heads up of some inconsistencies thank you
Last of the Jedi chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
You know what amazes me about the Star Wars fanfic artist you guys truly stay true to what you're writing about and I really am thoroughly maze even when you get the time travel once I'm very impressed keep up the great work I love you to those who truly do Star Wars and his franchise you should really consider getting a job with Disney to considering George Lucas doesn't own it anymore keep up the good work with the fanfic I am very very impressed and thank you for making a very entertaining and reading fanfic now I gotta go my cat's got out his lightsaber again just kidding
ob1292 chapter 62 . 4/23/2016
Great story. I can see why he waited for the big reveal about love ad attachment as after the final showdown he would have more proof to support his arguments, but it was still annoying.
Good Job
ob1292 chapter 59 . 4/23/2016
I understand that it can't always be prepared for but in a society this advanced why don't they use devices to record conversations and actions for proof later, or to at least move suspicion in the right direction.
ob1292 chapter 45 . 4/23/2016
Just get it over with and tell them already since if they don't have to hide then that will be one less thing for the Dark Side to use against them.
ob1292 chapter 37 . 4/23/2016
It would be smarter for father and daughter to leave son there alone with no support at all, or even destroy the planet.
ob1292 chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
The best way to tell the Council is most likely to demonstrate the strength that comes from the bond and the fact that there is nothing of the dark side within it, by demonstrating this they would also show that the force supports their bond. Good job so far I look forward to what comes next.
ob1292 chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
It is good that Obi was able to change the number of the order however it would be better if there was a fail safe built in that would allow the order to be overridden.
RebelGoneRogue chapter 62 . 4/21/2016
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. You really have great talent for writing action scenes. I laughed the whole way through in many places. I love Siri. The scene where you wrote about their new bond was brilliant and really was the best scene of Siri and Obi i have ever read. Thank you
1,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »