Reviews for Here I Go Again
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Interesting Plot and Story Line. I really like the idea of Obi-Wan not ignoring Anakin's worries and such this time around. Great job so far and I hope the story continues to be good.
starofthesea9 chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
awww Obi and Ani are so cute
starofthesea9 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
awesome chapter! you put so much work into all of this, the names and descriptions and everything. so detailed and vivid. thank you!
starofthesea9 chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
thank you for an awesome chapter! I like what you did on Kamino!
starofthesea9 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
I'm so happy you saved Shmi! good decision
starofthesea9 chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
ferus is a little dipwad
starofthesea9 chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
awesome chapter! I'm glad Obi-Wan is actually making an impact. I'm cringing with all the feels while reading this story
starofthesea9 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I think it's interesting that everything seems to still be going on the same course of action so far, even despite Obi-Wan's knowledge. will Anakin still turn? O.O
great chapter!
starofthesea9 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
ahh this was fantastic! I'm so excited to read the next 60 chapters! it's interesting that you're doing an Obi-Wan time travel. in ways it's almost more touching because Anakin was his former apprentice and Obi remembers everything Anakin did
BarelyPresent chapter 62 . 12/9/2015
Masterful. I really enjoyed this, and I can't believe it has taken me so long to find it. Simply amazing.
Jenica chapter 62 . 12/2/2015
I just picked jenica because I decided I really like that name and so anyway thank you so much for the story it makes me happy and I really enjoyed it. It's really well written and the plot is good too even if I have only seen the six movies and a handful of clone wars episodes but you explained everything really well and I love obi-wan in this sorry with his understanding and all the relationships are adorable thank you thank you okay bye have a nice day :)
Guest chapter 62 . 11/28/2015
I read your entire story and I loved it, though it was a bit long. I understand you wanted to include a lot of SWtCW, but it got a bit boring. The one part in the entire story that I did not like (note that we all have our own preferences for stories) was when Obi-Wan lived. I love Obi-Wan, and when he died in ANH, I cried. But, I feel as though he should of died, and that there should be a burial and everyone should cry. On the other hand, I know why you had him survive, I can never bring myself to kill anyone off, much less a main character, UNLESS it was a one-shot about there death.
capt-rodgers chapter 62 . 11/11/2015
I just finished reading this story, I FREAKING ADORE IT. It only took me around 4 days to read it in its entirety. i am thrilled that you are continuing it with the sequel. i have recently discovered that i really love the time travel star wars fics and this is by far my favorite! please keep writing. This was an awesome story
Skeletaure chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
"Do not tell him the name of the Sith Lord," the author said to Obi Wan, intervening directly to prevent the natural and realistic development of the plot. "If you revealed that information, the author might have to write an original plotline instead of paraphrasing canon with minor changes."
Guest chapter 62 . 10/12/2015
You should another Star Wars time travel story just like this one, except with Anakin dying on the second Death Star and he gets sent back by the Force all the way to events of The Phantom Menace in his nine-year old body. As a result, Anakin would be much wiser, more mature, and especially more honest... He could try to change events: For example, he could hint to Padme to not let Palpatine persuade her to go for the vote of no confidence against Valorum...
1,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »