Reviews for Here I Go Again
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 28 . 9/1/2021
Honestly I think the biggest issue for me is how inconsistent you are presenting his memory. One second he is remembering events down to the exact minute things are happening. Events kind you that he hasn’t thought about or experienced for 22 years. Like know exactly how much time he needed to give them all the information they needed before droids captured him on geonosis, or like how he knew exactly when Cade Bain would cut the power and jam transmissions at the senate building down to the exact minute it would happen. Then you go and make him iffy on the details for when cad bane is going to attack for a kyber crystal.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
I’m just going to say that order 66 wasn’t the only order the possessed. In total they had about 108 orders and I think order 68 or something like that forces the clones to apprehend the chancellor incase he betrays the republic. Though the Jedi weren’t actually aware of these orders.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/26/2021
Since this Au, it doesn't really matter, but how would you revise this taking into account clone wars season 7 and rebels?
Guest chapter 62 . 5/28/2021
I binged this story in 2 days and my god it was worth it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2021
Please commit suicide. If you're just going to rehash canon, then don't call them fanfiction.
Jcatswimmom chapter 62 . 4/13/2021
Excellent story! I absolutely loved it! Well done!
Tzarista chapter 62 . 3/17/2021
Awesome story
brayan115 chapter 27 . 3/9/2021
bane no fue capturado en el cap anterior?
brayan115 chapter 26 . 3/9/2021
me parece bien solo que me parece absurdo esa idea de que la fuerza me lo dijo y esas cosas. simplemente hubiera preferido que sean destellos del futuro como sucedió en mortis.
brayan115 chapter 11 . 3/9/2021
algo que me me molesta un poco es eso que pueden hablar a través de la fuerza si pueden comunicarse así porque necesitan los comunicadores y los holos.
Zealot07 chapter 39 . 2/8/2021
did not read, wedding is contradictory to how they started don't like. this ff is getting worse by the chapter glad I am close to end so if I skip it I won't miss much
Zealot07 chapter 36 . 2/8/2021
found the whole selfish scene so lame.
Zealot07 chapter 30 . 2/8/2021
stupid anakin should shut up before her exposes his master...
Raven J. Haile chapter 62 . 2/5/2021
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. :3
thunderofdeath97 chapter 47 . 2/3/2021
twins was kind of anakin and padmes thing, and you pretty much gave it to obi wan...wow, just wow
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »