Reviews for Here I Go Again
thunderofdeath97 chapter 46 . 2/3/2021
just because mace is supposedly "the greatest fighter in the order" does not mean yoda is the only one who can defeat him.

lemme guess, obi wan is having more than one baby?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 38 . 2/2/2021
if the daughter is correct, and the son broke the laws of time, then how is obi wan allowed to go back in time and change history?

also i want to point out, everyone has the whole chosen one to bring balance to the force as wrong, to bring balance to the force would mean both light and dark coexist, and not just light like the jedi want, or dark like the sith want, both light and dark must exist. so everyone is wrong.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 27 . 2/2/2021
why do i feel like mace is blatantly abusing his authority and no one will call him out on his bullshit?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 26 . 2/2/2021
i thought obi wan was fifteen years older than anakin though?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 22 . 2/2/2021
is this how mara jade came to be? lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 6 . 2/1/2021
explain something to me, why would sifo dyas make such an order as well as such commands, onto the clones? am i missing something? sifo dyas was a jedi, right? also isn't boba still a child by the time windu dies? i don't think he could kill someone or try to lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 4 . 2/1/2021
can't blame the human, i'd eye siri's figure as well, lol

what can i say, she's hot af too lol
William chapter 62 . 12/20/2020
Please please please do a sequel! I'm begging you! You are AMAZING! Please carry on!
Lmppsc chapter 14 . 12/11/2020
This chapter made me cry
Primus2021 chapter 11 . 12/9/2020
Is Jenica an OC? I ask because I can't find her on wookiepedia.
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 12/8/2020
I honestly don't know much about Siri, I had thought she died before the clone wars, so I was expecting Obi-Wan x Satine and Anakin x Padme, but this is cool too.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/4/2020
That was so happy and so sad it made me cry
I usually hate time travel, but I love ️ happy endings, and I hated Star Wars so much when anakin turned and padmè died
THANKYOU
7day chapter 62 . 10/24/2020
great story
I never liked how Anakin just give up and joined the dark side because he loved his wife way too much. That it became an obsession and not love. I like how you did the relationship with Obi-Wan and his wife, that how it should have been for Anakin's relationship.
Mattroxursoul chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
I am enjoying it so far. Hoping to see some divergence soon though.
Mattroxursoul chapter 7 . 8/23/2020
Dooku knows about the clone army right? He did some of the paperwork himself. So a slight error in narration
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »