Reviews for Here I Go Again
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2020
I’m super confused by the term “bioweapon” in context the last few chapters. IRL it means something like a bacterium or virus created or modified to be extra transmissible/deadly/etc. this just sounds like a big cannon.
Guest chapter 61 . 8/14/2020
I really had a fun time reading this fic. It’s just that i think the plot comes a little short right at the end. Having Obi-Wan say the truth about himself feels awkward. I mean Anakin should have realised by now that Palpatine is not the kind of person whom he acts like to be..Anakin should have realised that someone like Palpatine who orchestrated the war, caused countless destruction of other worlds could not be trusted. He even betrayed his own apprentice...,i am not talking about that Sith rule...he betrayed Grevious and other loyal officers. How would someone like that be trusted to keep the end of his bargain. Not only that Padme was opposed to the prolonged war and who was to say that Palpatine wouldn’t have found out a way to silence her...anyways great work.
Tanman212 chapter 62 . 7/26/2020
I want a sequel. Believe me, Ii wanr a sequel. This story was so amazing I stood up late for DAYS reading this. To see the changed future would be fun.
DaSalvatore chapter 62 . 6/26/2020
I think the story played a little too close to the Clone Wars show and could have skipped a few missions when there weren't many changes to canon. The entire Ventress-Savage-Maul arcs could have been cut with only the mention that Kenobi killed Savage before he killed the other Jedi and that Maul died when he did.

While well written and fun to read, you stuck so close to the canon that a chunk of chapters and words could have been cut from the story and it not be impacted. But then, that's the knife's edge when writing fix-it stories: you either stick to canon enough that it can pad out the story and sometimes bore readers or you change so much you're having to rewrite everything from the ground up. It's very rare that writers can write one that changes just enough to be interesting and yet not enough to cause canon to utterly break.

And despite what I've said, this story actually really does do that exceedingly well. I love that it's the small things that change everything even though Old Ben is focusing on the larger stuff. Aside from making sure Shmi lived, Kenobi's biggest impact on Anakin is that Hail Mary throwaway line of "power doesn't equal greatness" that becomes Anakin's rock in controlling himself even though Kenobi doesn't quite see it until nearer the end of the story.

And the fact you used "remember your promise" as the key to keeping Anakin from killing Dooku was solid. I also appreciate the fact you didn't just kill him anyway due to some random event on the Invisible Hand. It's really annoying when a fix-it story makes sure someone is not killed but then knocks them off in a different way that will change the character but not the plot.
Heck, I think the only "huh?" moment I had was in the epilogue when you had Padme say it was nice to finally meet Shmii when Padme was there when Jinn and Kenobi met the Skywalkers for the very first time.

So yeah, a solid and fun story that I'd enjoy rereading even with the padding.
HarpforHim chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
I love this so far!
Guest chapter 62 . 5/20/2020
Hey dude, i just happened to stumble upon this fic few days ago, it was awesome and it was really great to see the happy ending. Have a great day dude..
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2020
Jt
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2020
Fi
Aslan's Princess chapter 62 . 3/31/2020
I always enjoy stories where Anakin doesn't become Vader. Fun time-travel tales are a lovely bonus.

I enjoyed this tale from beginning to end. While you had me momentarily worried a few times, I am happy that things worked out and that Obi-Wan finally achieved his mission.
Helivye chapter 15 . 2/27/2020
and what about Satine?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2020
I am giving you a review. Gud Jobu!
horacioquinter0 chapter 62 . 1/29/2020
Loved the story! You did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2020