Reviews for Here I Go Again
DarkSpart3n chapter 62 . 11/19/2019
This story was a joy to read, some 300k stories tend to drag on but this one kept me engaged all the way through.
Order66WithFries chapter 38 . 10/8/2019
I accept your decision.
*bows*
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Guys, do you adore Star Wars board games and merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our top seller star wars product right now is the Star Wars board game, X-Wing series:
/collections/star-wars-x-wing?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
MatthewReyez chapter 62 . 9/27/2019
A perfect conclusion to an amazing story. This may be an old gem of a story but it's aged pretty well and it pays respect to some of the original works of Lucas and his characters. I actually believed this is what COULD have been should Kenobi been more attentive to Anakin. The thoughts and misinterpretations and what could or couldn't mean, for the Jedi Codes most strict rule in the Order, attachments. I love this argument, the path of a Jedi is to not make attachments. I can't express how well done this story was written. This doesn't need to follow up a sequel. The End leaves it all in the interpretation of the reader. Honestly, a franchise is only good in the hands of the one who knows it just as well as the fans. If Lucas saw this, I think he would have appreciated and accepted this what if story and be proud to see the stories his fans come up with and are wiling to bear the torch in his stead. Not you Disney, sorry.
Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora chapter 62 . 9/26/2019
Great job
Very satisfying to get to the end, though long. It was very helpful too as I am writing a story and i want to include things from the Clones wars (which I haven't watched)
I loved Dooku's remark about falling down that thing on the invisible hand. I don't really mind about a sequel but i would be curious.
Well done on a great SW story!
Rokai666 chapter 14 . 9/1/2019
I kinda always thought that if Shmi didn't die she would have a chance to have a baby with Lars. I'm not sure that the baby would be Force sensitive though because Shmi and Lars aren't, and Anakin was conceived through the force
K chapter 62 . 8/20/2019
This was a pretty fun fic! Stayed a little close to canon IMO but still rlly good. Also I totally ship Ahsoka and Jenica lol.

Ty for writing it!
agouraki chapter 62 . 7/28/2019
i read this in 2 days,pretty good story and your writing has gone up by leaps and bounds through the course of it.

good job
agouraki chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
i really dont like when fanfics go with mindspeak,i dont know if its possible over the apprentice bond in starwars but i seen it a lot in Harry Potter fics...

also i think Shimi got attacked by Tusken raiders way later than ep 4 but it doesnt matter much...
Besen chapter 10 . 6/28/2019
Please excuse me for forgetting to add this to my review:

I realize it has been six years since you finished this fanfiction, and even longern since you finished the story thus far, therefore, please, consider my constructive criticism only should you feel it to be relevant still.
Besen chapter 10 . 6/28/2019
I'm somewhat disappointed in reading how close you kept to canon. It feels lazy how Obi-Wan's encounters with Jango Fett and Doku end the same, though I commend you for the work you put into recreating it. It's like you are avoiding to risk adventuring into the Star Wars Universe. I have the feeling you stay within the guidelines of canon for safety. Perhaps for similar future projects, should you read this, I would advise taking the risk and explore your creativity.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2019
I have half read this fanfic before but I just thought I’d make this comment and possibly see how many I can get talking on the possibility of there being some truth to it but does it feel like the qualifications for being a Sith Lord or Apprentice have to be that you be angry, power hungry and be a borderline killer.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/5/2019
Hi! Just a bit of trivia, but near the end of the war, the hyperdrive rings weren't used anymore. The ships were being made with interior hyperdrives as the technology advanced. War almost always advances the production and discovery of new tech.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
That line "The dark is generous and it always wins. etc" is from the Revenge of the sith novel by Matthew Stover isn't it?
Drinking with you chapter 62 . 2/9/2019