Reviews for Something To Tell You
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww, this was so cute! I haven't actively been seeking fanfics in a while. Like I usually just go to the favourites section of an author I'm following or whatever. ANYWAY, this was such a good story and I love Sheska and Fuery and I always thought that they would be a good couple so thank you for this! Makes me believe that good stories on this site aren't dead :P
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cute! There aren't near enough stories about Sheska and Fuery, and I think they'd be a great couple (also, yes, their kids would be totally adorable). I loved how caring Fuery was, and Rebecca's and Sheska's friendship was a nice touch, if a bit unexpected to me (I think they could be pretty good friends, though). :)
Violetlight chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awww, cute little story. I always thought Sheska and Fuery would make a cute couple. It seemed a little sudden though that they were married. Then I went back and read "Spectacles". You might want to mention that one at the beginning of this story so that more of your readers can experience Sheska's and Kain's relationship :)
patheticnemesis chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Naww I don't see enough of this pairing. They are literally the epitome of fluff. Very cute :D