Reviews for I Want You To Know
ur a butt
Suthern-bell85 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Another fantastic chapter! What I love about this little duet is that you managed to capture both Athos and D'Artagnan's personalities-their very voices, if you will-in so few words. This chapter here is just so straightforward, honest, and sincere (much like our dear Gascon himself) that I can almost *hear* D'Artagnan's voice in my head as I read this. It sums up everything that I'm certain D'Artagnan feels towards Athos-admiration, respect, and a desire to ease his troubled spirit.

Kudos to you on another great fic!
lilgenious chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Again, very powerful poem. It is nice to see d'Artagnan's answer to this and again it is very much in character!
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of your poetic abilities ;P It's so simple yet so profound! I don't know which of these is my favorite but this one was so lovely and seems just like the kind of thing D'Artagnan would say. In fact, I could see him writing this poem himself. These were my favorite lines:

I want you to know that you've comforted me

When a father's love is all I need.

I will be by your side until the very end

Because you're my strength, my father, my lifelong friend.

I think this sums up so so nicely D'Artagnan's relationship with Athos. I don't know how you can cram so much father/son fluff into a short poem but it's so fluffy. Totally the thing I needed to read tonight! )
lilgenious chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was a very powerful poem. I am very happy that you posted it up. Within this piece you portrayed Athos' feelings in such a way that made it seem real to your readers. The message within this poem was very powerful and I didn't find it cheesy at all. It was very well written and I am very glad that I have read it.
Suthern-bell85 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Make me cry why don't you! Seriously, I am always a bit jealous of folks who can write poetry so well-this was beautiful and tender and said so much between the lines. I really felt like we were getting a peek into Athos' inner workings here and I think this is a lovely summation of everything that Athos feels towards D'Artagnan. I really can't wait to see what you come up with next, so keep up the fantastic work!

P.S.-I hope you find your teddy bear soon!
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was not cheesy, it was adorable, I loved it! ) I think you managed to capture Athos' feelings quite well in this. I've missed your stories, so I'm glad to see you around again ;) This is now officially going on my favorites D
Laree England chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
No joke, that just brought tears to my eyes. It's so good... Wow. All I can say is wow. I especially loved the ending line :) I never really thought about that: if it werent for our darling D'Ar, Athos would have probably drunk himself into oblivion. Thank you for writing this. As for Porthos the one eyed bear, I can help you make posters while we're at magicbones' tomorrow! Not that I have him held hostage to try to get my darling tribble back... Pssht...