Reviews for Lapin
JenesisX chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
My very first ever gift fic! Yay! I feel special, hehe. Thank you so much! I adore this... Lapin is so cute, and I even learned new things about bunnies while reading. I think pets are so awesome to help explore Sephiroth's personality... because everyone opens up more with a pet, especially such a sweet and affectionate one. Great minds definitely think alike, hehe. I could totally visualize this whole scene and it definitely made me go "Awwww!" more than once. I still intend to do a story about how my Seph came across his dog and eventually adopted him. One of these days... For now, Dark Nation is keeping me (and Reno) busy in the animal fic department :D
ShadesofImagination chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hello. Thought this was perfectly sweet with just a touch of sadness that Zack isn't there. Also, especially liked how some things weren't said flat out.

Can't wait to read something else of this sort, Lapin is so adorable.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Why on earth should I be waiting for Wednesday, really? As I have already said, this is wonderful. Your writing is wonderful, Lapin is too cute and that is exactly the type of slash I can bother reading (hardly any), XD A truly nice story :)