Reviews for Unfinished Business
MoonBard chapter 7 . 5/12
I just absolutely loved this. There is so much subtlety, detail and adroit insight into the characters. Your writing style is amazing. I don’t come upon people very often who write about K’Ehleyr, so this is a real treat!
orlofthesky chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hi there, I have no idea if you're still active on here, but I just wanted to tell you that I love your story! I've always been wondering about the Worf/K'Ehleyr backstory and your explanation is nigh on perfect, it makes so much sense! Thank you!
Ginomo chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Thank you so much! I tried my best to stay true to what we know about the characters personalities, for instance we know that Worf can both very loyal yet very jealous. I also wanted to give K'Ehleyr credit for parts of Worf's journey as a Klingon as a way to show how important she was to him.
manga chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I searched two fanfic archives and this is the ONLY Worf/K'Ehleyr fic I was able to find. I'm ashamed for our people. Not, I hasten to add, by this story; just at the lack of others. For this story I have nothing but praise! You have done an excellent job here. Scenes well-constructed, characters well-rounded and events believable and touching. Thank you!
Ginomo chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for the reviews! I am really proud of this story. It has been kn my head for years and I'm glad I finally finished it. I wasnt sure where to end it, if I should stop right when K'Ehleyr dies or take it all the way to when Alexander goes to his grandparents on earth. I also debated spending some time with K'Ehleyr while she was pregnant and on her own, but I decided that that might go too far off course from Worf.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I re-watched Reunion last night and after I was done, I wanted to read some fanfiction about this couple. I chose your story and was glad I did. You did a great job in keeping them both in character. It was such that I could almost hear their voices as I read this story.
LornaWinters chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Yay! An update! So sorry it took me a while to review!

This was a great chapter! I love how you pieced together the missing parts of the episode, and fleshed out the story around their dialogue. These kinds of stories-the ones that fill in the gaps left in the series-are my favorite to read.

Thank you for writing this story! I enjoyed reading it!
Bazuka97 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I'm happy you shared it with us, it is a story that deserved to be told. And I enjoyed it although I knew how it would end...
LornaWinters chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Oh, that was good! I really love stories that fill in missing bits of episodes. You're really doing an awesome job with this one! Thanks for writing this!
Bazuka97 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Lovely :-) I always liked them and I never understood why she had to die
Ginomo chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Thanks for the nice feedback! This story definitely has a very specific niche so if only a few people are into it that's fine with me. There will be at least one more chapter, Mather two. I am definitely going to write a chapter for the episode "Reunion" but I'm debating some kind of in between that takes place somewhere around "Sins of the Father"
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Dang! Worf's got a Vulcan chick after him!

K"Ehleyr really knows how to egg Worf on, LOL!

This is a seriously great story! I find it astonishing that there aren't more reviews for it!
yjcalvini chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
OMG so many emotions right now, that's just like Worf to flip out before finding out exactly what happened, and how dare K'Ehleyr go to that snake Derek, how dare Worf sleep with the Vulcan...I'm just mad at both of them for being idiots! lmfao
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This story needed to be told...
ebonyqueen chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Great story. Very true to character, very believable. Can't wait for more.