Reviews for Full Circle
Annabella chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
OMG. I freaking love this story! Update!
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Coming to the end of a chapter is kind of like meeting abruptly with a brick wall lol. Please update some day. Pretty please. It's a lovely love story and the back story of Amy and her sister is just begging to be told.
ToshimiOkami chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Please say your still writing this!
KaiFukugawa chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I really hope you haven't completely given up on this story. It's really good c: Anyway, even if you have that's okay with me so long as you're fine and having fun with life and stuff. So yeah! :)
i88 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Oh please continue. The dialog and characterizations are delicous! Your descriptions are impeccable too!
MissAnimeMiss chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
update soon!
killthepain62 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Really liked it. Please continue! :)
Moskva chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Please update this! Maybe a sex scene soon? Hmm? I saw you haven't updated in a while. But please pretty please?! This is really good, and in fact, is the best OC for Steve that I've seen insofar.
Pyra Sanada chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Yes! More please! I can't wait for more Steve/Amy! Especially to see how this will all settle into the Thor storyline!
Domino91 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Love this story can't wait for the plot to unfold truly
zodiac tales chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
This fic is pretty great so far. I like how you've written steve. this fic is rated m, though, so I'd enjoy some stevexoc-ness going on.
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Please update! :-)
blackhawk68 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
If there's one thing that sticks out the most with this story, it's Steve. I absolutely love how you've characterized him; seriously, he's flawless. You managed to find a Steve with morals, beliefs, and actions that completely fit the era he came from but didn't overdo it. It's really tiresome and annoying and just blech when people write Steve as a blushing, weepy virgin that had never heard some one curse before. I mean, come on, the man was in the army! Men in the army are raunchy and dirty and curse like nobody's business. Maybe less raunchy back then, but, all the same. Honestly, there aren't enough fics where Steve drops a couple four-lettered bombs every once in a while, like in the middle of a battle or something. I also really love how you emphasized that he's a virgin because waiting for the right person was how his mother raised him and it's ingrained in his person. It's the same thing with how he opens doors for women and all those chivalrous things. It's because he's Steve and he was raised that way and the army instills a lot of discipline and in people. A lot of Steve's character has absolutely nothing to do with the time period. I'm sure there were tons of douchebags back then too.
But, seriously, I just can't express my happiness enough and sufficiently. Finally, FINALLY, someone's writing Steve PROPERLY. Honestly, if I ever find myself writing Steve, I'll probably be cross-referencing your fic. I've just never seen such awesome characterization with him in another fic and, if I have, I can't think of it right now.
unknown player chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
ohmygod

ohmygooooood gahhh this chapter was AHH-MAZING

ugh damnittt

I think this is only the 3rd or 4th Avenger fic i've ever read, but i've got to say, even with just 8 chapters, it beat the other fanfics by miles and miles!

the other fics i've read had the Avenger-movie-verse as its setting, so they were somehow similar although they had different oc's. but with that kind of setting, i saw that it was somehow difficult to create a believable relationship, and whatever relationship that happened took aeons. (not to mention some chapters of theirs was like reading the script of the Avengers. everything was the SAME with minor dialogues from the OCs. it was kinda annoying).

but in this one, ohmygod. i liked how you started even before the movie-verse uhh time, which gave the two enough room to start something. and your characterization of Steve is perfect!

in the other fics i've read, they showed Steve to be this virginal male so whatever relationship Steve and the OC had was, though cute, kind of bland. here, he's kinda virginal but also... well, uhm, y'know. ;) lol

i also love the OC. she's... unique. special. or whatever.

as for mistakes... hm, only minor grammatical errors / typos. :) but really, really minor.

so that's it. reeeally excited for the next !
Torilovesu chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
awwww. Steve is like the perfect boyfriend, and Amy is totally awesome. Keep up the amazing work. And I don't hate you :)