Reviews for Here Comes Baby
spelerison chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
My phone wont let me sign in but anyway...

Huge time jump! I had to take a minute to realize where I was.

I love that Charlotte is taking so much after Reid and loving school... she'll probably love sports too.

You did a great job in leaving the end open enough for all those ficlets I'll be watching out for (hopefully they come soon) THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH A GREAT READ
Alexalovet chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
noooooo, no way, it cant be over. This sucks, BUT it had to come to end some where and im so happy to have found such a wonderful story to enjoy as this one. Loved it so, so much. Keep making amazing work and we def will be talking to each other again, very soon hopefully.
Ptitenath92 chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
I'm a little bit sad because this story is over. But thank you for the hard work. I would have love to have a last "romantic and more ..." scene between the three interrupted by Charlotte. So you ask for suggestions so you can take it as such. One more time thank you, I really enjoyed reading this story.
dcatt chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Aww I got teary eyed. That was so sweet! I can't wait to read more ficlets in this 'verse. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. :)
Jebeth chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
How about a child for Spencer? Great story, I really enjoyed it.
Cinnamonfa chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Awe! That was so sweet! I love them as a family! Can't wait to read these ficlets you promised! I never thought I'd read a Reid/Morgan and like it, but you managed! Nice job!
ilovereid chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
I'm sad to see this story come to an end. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to reading your stories in the future.
jenny crum chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
This was awesome, the way that Emily and Derek were on her first day of school (funny). I love how Charlotte hugged Reid and told him that she would play with him after school and they would read books.

They make an awesome family
KimOfDrac chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Yay! I'm so glad things are getting better between them
Zuza chan chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Oh my god, FINALLY! It's a wonderful chapter, I love how you made Spencer forgive Morgan slowly yet surely. Let Derek be distressed a little more, Spence, he totally deserves it! xD Anyways, the chapter is really sweet, and Lotte is sooo cute! Emily as well!
Cinnamonfa chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Finally! Took them forever! But I'm glad to see they're working on it! And Charlotte is just too cute! Sorry to see this end, but I can't wait to see what else you do!
Classical E. Centric chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
::sings:: "Reunited and it feels so good!"

Alexalovet chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
How wonderful, great job girl. It felt kinda touch and go there for a min though, which was written wonderfully. Beautiful baby Charlotte saying her first phrase was so adorable. Can't wait til next time. Finally the family of three are headed in the right direction, and of course with you being you the leader through this journey there will be bumps and potholes on the way to never land. lol.
laustic chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
This was such a perfect chapter and I'm so thrilled that Reid is working it out with Derek and Emily. I know this is silly, but the last two chapters had me so tensed and on the edge of my seat I couldn't even bear to leave a review! Though I would think that as more of a testament to your writing since you were able to convey the turmoil of the three so well.
dcatt chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Aww the healing has begun. We need more that one chapter of happiness. LOVE this story.