Reviews for Blessed Is She
snow bunny rabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aaaahhhh, this is so beautiful! ;_;
Narita chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is a touching story. I love it!
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I actually thought it would be a mother-like Navi, rather than his actual mother. A nice one-shot .
JNS-otaku chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
D'aww... that's so sweet! Link is truly grateful for the mom he doesn't have...I miss my mommy!
Pseudo Twili chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awww, how sweet! I love it!

The reactions of the two Kokiri are funny and I love the fact that Link wanted to bring his mother flowers. A beautiful story!
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was beautiful. Short and sweet, I'd say. I don't even think I've EVER heard of anyone even MENTIONING Link's mother in fanfiction. It's all about Link and Zelda and blah blah blah...

This was a nice change, and something I could really see happening in between the questing and hero-ing. Good job.
akizarulez chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
*cries* So sad! She was blessed and left him and i-i... WAHHHHHH!
Shadsie chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very sweet.

I really like adult Link acting like a child here - free with his feelings. He is in an adult body in the latter half of OoT, but I've always considered him to still have a child's soul.
Foundations of Stone chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow... That was beautiful. This was probably the most touching thing I've read in a long time. :)

When Link started crying, I nearly started crying myself, and when he found some peace at the end, I smiled, and was genuinely happy for him.

Well done.

- Foundations of Stone

P.S. I shared this on my Facebook profile, hope you don't mind. :)
TheParanoidLime chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
*le sob*
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great story. I almost cried.
karusenshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aww! That was so sweet and as I read it, it brought tears to my eyes :')

Mothers are the best in the world :)
Generala chapter 1 . 5/10/2012