Reviews for tying the knot
Amazium chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
HarmonyBenderFreak -
Chill out... people are entitled to their own opinions. Additionally, at the time when this was written, the last (two) episode(s) had not yet aired. :/

As for the author of this story, it is sad that you discontinued this, but I find myself agreeing with your reasoning. Regardless, these are still some good little drabbles, even if you've abandoned ship. _
HarmonyBenderFreak chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no.

Just no.

You CANNOT ship Makorra and Tahorra at the same time. Did you SEE the last episode of LOK? MAKORRA WON, DAMMIT! They are together now, whether YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! And absolutely NO to Zutara! What part of,"Aang and Katara ended up getting married and having 3 freaking kids"Do you NOT understand?

So,no.

Just no.

(P.S. Sorry for the harsh comments...I'm touchy when it comes to shipping)
stormcries chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
This is adorable. :).
Amber Faith chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I loved this chapter. I'm a swimmer. I also love stars. I dance and openly smile under water. The picture you created was beautiful. Keep up the great work :)
prettypinklips chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
omfg okay your notes at the end always crack me up but omg Korra and Asami are my shipping boats everybody gets a ride. but omfg Mako is being a royal deuchenozzle it's so unreal like really.
alexanndria chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
AWWWWW! I loved this. *goes off to read everything*
SNOGIRL chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
More more more more more more! *pauses, stares* Whoops, I mean um... Please write more...? Nah. More more more more more more! XD

SNO.
diluted illusion chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
came across this on tumblr and i am seriously in love with it! please continue. these head canons are amazing

&hearts, DI
Burning IV chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
I can imagine this whole thing! This is great, it really is. One o my favorite MaKorra fics! I wish this happens... Haha
SNOGIRL chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Ha ha ha ha! More! ... Please. I am defintely loving it so far. Very nice job.

SNO
NiniCere chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
That was soo sweet! And I like the way Senna took the information from Mako

This fix is AWESOME!
SarahMayy chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
the interaction between mako and korra's parents was prefect! lovee this (:
cautionarywhaleee chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
very awesome chapter, can't wait to read more!
Happypenguin chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
MORE!MORE! I BEG OF YOU TO WRITE MORE!
Burning IV chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
This chappy was very touching! Mako is way too much of a cutie, I will never get enough of him!