Reviews for Master Substitute Shinigami
kenni-bun bun chapter 14 . 11/4
The feels in this chapter and the last one, my life.
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Ok I cried during the last two chapters well the ending of chapter 13 and pretty much the ending of 14 as well.
bchiles21 chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Loved it!
HomieGPoptart chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Interesting Bankai idea
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
this was a really good fict. I was wondering who he saved. I thought it might be Grimm or Yuzu but looks like I was wrong xD I like the last sentence. It's true 'cause Ichi did.
kenia-chan chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
It was awesome I started yesterday annd just couldnt stop till its finish well as much as it hurts me I think grimm is dead... thats why ichigo is depressed it was like return to the way things were in those ten years they were apart how ichigo carries with everything alone the difference that in this last chap.. he allowed his pride to comfort him and that part at the end i believe is ichigo‘s longing, is like his mindscape... it really mada me cry but thats always what happen when you love so much i dont think that ichigo goes crazy ad destrys everithing though but in the corners of his room he has the memories of grimmjows words to make him go on... my my it was a pleasure to read your story thanks for sharing 3
Orion'slover chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Great fic! Loved it
flaimingdarkfox chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
oh thank the lord i thought grimm died
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
so so so so so good did grimm really die?
jakondas chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Gah! You big old meanie! Ichigo is depressed as anything the entire way through this, and suddenly Grimm's there at the end? So is he a ghost, a figment of Ichigo's imagination? If the girls are dead, it should mean that Grimm's been put back onto the wheel of life (cycling around from dead to living, assuming he's not going to Hell), but if that was the case then he wouldn't be there to hold Ichigo. I can understand how Ichigo would be unhappy that his sisters were stopped from finishing their human lives, but not how Grimmjow's survival would do it... So now my head's all twisted up and I wanna reread this from the beginning 'cause it's brilliant! *grins* Well done, and I'll look forward to more if you stick the one-shots up. :)
XxItalyangelxx chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I think he did
Caitriona695 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Uryuu as Atropos is an epic win.
jakondas chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Always sucks when the trails do this kind of shit. But then, it is designed to test whether the candidate is suitable to rule, and ruling well means not being selfish. I don't understand how anyone would want to be Soul King, and I think part of Ichigo's suitability comes from the very fact that he doesn't. I did love watching this lot getting set up, btw. I bet he's going to be kicking himself when he realises how much of the results were a result of his own actions earlier, and therefore learns his lesson. I also love who you used as the Fates. Poor Ichigo, no one in his life was who he thought they were.
Kinsey27 chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
so so so so so good!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Holy S**T! That was very well done. *applauds*

Let's see, that's two of three trials, yes? Or have I forgotten one? *scratches head* Not sure. Hm.

I wanna hug the boys so bad. Poor things. And Grimmjow shuld have known better, Ichigo ALWAYS gets back up in the end. You just gotta give him enough time to mentally kick his own ass first. *sniggers*

Juushiro's bankai was actually very apt, considering that Ichigo was being tested. What a hurdle! Loved the imagery, btw.

I'll be all sad when this is over, but I'm all bouncing in my seat to see it! *sigh* The contradictions in my head!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »