Reviews for Never Let Me Go
reindeerguardian chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
OH GOD. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON!
SwiftintheSky chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Still great! And yeah, this love thing is really messed up. FirexSand, CinderxFire, LittlexCinder... now we just need SandxLittle to complete the circle! Jk, XD

Anyway, I hope you update soon! :D
SwiftintheSky chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Whoa! I always imagined Littlecloud as a responsible, level-headed, kind, soft-spoken sort of cat. Your story seems to hold true to this idea, although his rage at Firestar, causing him to faint, seems a bit OOC to me.
SwiftintheSky chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good! Everything is realistically written, like not exactly the Erins' voice but the sort of things they would decide to happen, things that would logically happen after the BloodClan battle. You know what I mean. I also love the attention to detail.

And I always thought Little had a bit of a crush on Cinder. Although, I always imagined it as a thing where he had a crush on her, but he tried to set it aside and tried not to let his feelings grow, and it never really got past a one-sided crush on account of his being a very professional and committed medicine cat. Though I think he harbored those feelings throughout his life.

Still, seeing another's perspective on LittlexCinder (especially as it's a very overlooked pairing) is refreshing.
FlowerFur chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Yay! I love CinderxLittle.

I wait the next chapter!