Reviews for Mending
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO. DRACO IS COMMING!
Oh, I feel excited now! Can't wait to find out how the frick Draco will act, how the heck Wes will deal with his (obvious) crush, what the dart Kurt will do and most of all I can't wait to see what the bloody hell Blaine will do when he realizes that Harry is surrounded with hot, intrested guys on every corner!
Oh Merlin! I feel kinda sorry for Harry! He won't know what hit him!

Please, do not abandon your story! It's so great, original, well-written and just overall PERFECT!
It's almost been TWO years since you updated, and I think this fic is waaay to good for you to give up on now!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
OMG!
Harry kissed Wes! That reminded me a LOT of THE Captain Jack Harkness!
Can't wait for more Blaine centered chapters and how he acts after this! (Except for Movie Night I've got nothing!)
Even thought Warry is a cute idea, I'm still a strong believer of Harry/Blaine!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I do not ship Harry/Kurt in this particular fic. Not at all.
I'm a very strong member of Team Blaine. Please do not destroy my little bubble of Harry/Blaine love!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
KURT!
SpriteBlue chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Can you update? Pleaseeee
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I love story! You truly have a gift for writing, please keep it up!
jesskalynn4 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I am loving this. Update again soon!
Please chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
This is a truly fantastic story! The characters show raw emotion and the insight about what Harry's life would be like in Dalton is very entertaining and funny. My only problem with this, is that you seem to have given up on the story. I know it can be difficult to get new ideas in writing, but you really seemed to be on a roll here. Please keep writing this story! I've been waiting for an update for forever. Please write!
Charlie Night chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
blazelight790 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
AW the warbler antics xD you gotta love them lol
Still wondering about the kurt/harry/blaine thing... and adding wes to the mix?
Although I'm finding myself rooting for harry/blaine xD
But srsly, I'm loving the story so far :) Keep it up!
Thenchick chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Post more plz
HarryPotter1996 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Totally in love right now 3
Vendori chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD, please continue this fic! I want to read the lemon between Blaine and Harry!
ryencoke chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I really like the story. I never really watched the show Glee but watched a lot of the videos and here and there an entire show. I find that there are very few actual "good" Glee/HP crossovers and when I do find one that is worth reading (like this one) it isn't completed.

I am following this one in case you are ever able to get back to it.

I read this all in one sitting so this is my only review. I think my favourite prat was right at the beginning when Harry and Blaine had that whole gay thing followed by the out of the closet thing. That was hysterical.

I am loving all the Warbler's and also loving Blaine.

Going to mark this as a favourite, because even if you can never finish it I enjoyed reading what you have written up to this point. Great job!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 14 . 4/27/2014