Reviews for Mending
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononono who is the friend? Update or tell me your plans and I will write it!
phan4lyfe chapter 14 . 7/2
Please either update or tell me your plans and I will write the rest!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 14 . 1/21
More please!
mattdombast chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Love this s now I want a threesome or foursome including Draco no just kidding
mattdombast chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Ilove threesome instead
mattdombast chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
I say th eesome
lgbtlovechick chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Curse you and your non-updateness! Curse you! (Snakes fist wildly before passing out from stress and curiosity)
claire nunnaly chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Where the rest of it? are u still writing it? it is interesting. hope one day u will be able continue it
ToshimiOkami chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Are you still writing this? It's uberly interesting!
LoserLikeMe2009 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
What... No... No, no, no, no, no! Wha- Where's the rest of it?!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO. DRACO IS COMMING!
Oh, I feel excited now! Can't wait to find out how the frick Draco will act, how the heck Wes will deal with his (obvious) crush, what the dart Kurt will do and most of all I can't wait to see what the bloody hell Blaine will do when he realizes that Harry is surrounded with hot, intrested guys on every corner!
Oh Merlin! I feel kinda sorry for Harry! He won't know what hit him!

Please, do not abandon your story! It's so great, original, well-written and just overall PERFECT!
It's almost been TWO years since you updated, and I think this fic is waaay to good for you to give up on now!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
OMG!
Harry kissed Wes! That reminded me a LOT of THE Captain Jack Harkness!
Can't wait for more Blaine centered chapters and how he acts after this! (Except for Movie Night I've got nothing!)
Even thought Warry is a cute idea, I'm still a strong believer of Harry/Blaine!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I do not ship Harry/Kurt in this particular fic. Not at all.
I'm a very strong member of Team Blaine. Please do not destroy my little bubble of Harry/Blaine love!
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 7 . 12/28/2014